Limelight Forums

Full Version: Banned for 7 days?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  DarkSider

Ban ID: 3622

Banned by: [L²:M] BlackOut

Server: forgot

Ban Reason: RapeRP | Lying to a staff member

Why should you be unbanned?: I got banned for 7 days for breaking one rule that honestly shouldn't even be a rule as it's not even realistic that it is one. It should have been a warning and nothing more since it was the first rule I've broken on here.

Evidence: I don't know what you would expect me to put here.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, DarkSider.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

It is a pretty clear rule, a rather serious one at that. In addition, you did make a false claim that was verified before punishment was issued. It is that combination that is the reason for the 7 days.

You didn't just break one rule here. There is lying to staff, RapeRP and Power Gaming involved here.
(Jul 20, 2016, 10:02 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

It is a pretty clear rule, a rather serious one at that.  In addition, you did make a false claim that was verified before punishment was issued.  It is that combination that is the reason for the 7 days.  

You didn't just break one rule here.  There is lying to staff, RapeRP and Power Gaming involved here.
I was told that I could appeal the ban, therefore the moderator lied to me as well. I have no idea how power gaming was involved at all.
Do Well your ban description says: "RapeRP | lying to staff member"

And when you are lying to a staff member, then you will get a fear punishment..

So next time, don't lie.. Well that's my tip.

This staff member gave you a longer punishment because you was lying.
Denied

Failed to uphold Un-Ban Report Rules and Guidelines.