Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR - LvPlayZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name - LvPlayZ

Ban ID - STEAM_0:1:96842160

Banned by - Soviethooves (He is a mod... Yes I dont know how to make the little 2 next to the L)

Server - v33x

Ban Reson - WillyVodka thot that I was involved in a randome raid and the video that he posted didnt prove that I was involved.

Why should I be unbanned??? - I didnt brake a single rule

Evidence - https://youtu.be/YbtneOsTsbg

And if I get unbanned can I please have my 6 hour weapon blacklist removed as too
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LvPlayZ.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You were banned for abuse of lethal force (using a knife as a "Passive Roleplay") and almost killed them in the process. If you are doing a passive roleplay like you said was the suggested way of your hacker group, you would have backed out and warned them. Not immediately try to kill them.
I wasnt trying to kill him. I was trying to tell him to just back off but taking the aggresive way. To show him not to mess with me.
So can I please be unbanned and can I please have my weapon blacklist removed. Cuse I really dont think I broke a single rule.
All I did was I went in the building to cheek it out. Then I was attacked for no reason, so I pulled out a knife for self protection and then other anarchist when in to help me. Well I think they came in guns blazing to help me.
Denied

Closing Notes: Your group was labeled as a Passive RP. If you are really wanting to RP your job properly, you do not attack players with lethal force, but warn them.