Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Cooli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli?

Ban ID: 3605

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Soviethooves

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: FailRP | Attempted RDM

Why should you be unbanned?: I dont remember me doing anything of the sorts. I havent seen a PR on me either so I would like to know why I've been banned for this, so I can respond accordingly.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You are seen in the Norton Anti-Virus RP punchwhoring a player for no reason as soon as he walks through the door. Can you explain your reason?
I can, I was being a guard there and with me having a weapon BL at the moment I couldnt use a weapon. We had problems at the store before with anarchists so I punched him once or twice for entering the store when he wasnt supposed to come back and then was typing, asking for him to leave but I dont think I had time to do that because he pulled a knife and I canceled my message.
So an unarmed security guard's first reaction to an unwelcome customer is to punch them? Please, elaborate how that makes sense.
(Jul 19, 2016, 01:07 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]So an unarmed security guard's first reaction to an unwelcome customer is to punch them? Please, elaborate how that makes sense.

He went into the server room without permission beforehand and caused trouble with our employees. It was obvious that anarchists were not welcome there and he still entered the building. Therefore I punched him two times. (something that wouldnt kill him in real life) I think this was a better solution then calling the cops, for me and him.
Denied

Closing Notes: A security guard's job is to, well guard the building. In this case you are working for a modern anti-virus company and your first reaction to seeing an unwelcome guest is to punch them. In a real life scenario, does a security guard walk up to a customer not allowed in a store and punch him? No, he forces him out of the building or if force is not allowed will call law enforcement to deal with it.