Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Wide Punishments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short, if you were to get banned from the MC server would you also be banned from CityRP, and vice versa?
Sorta depends what you've done
I think that if make ddos threats or something else of that caliber they suspend you of all the ll services.
Asking that question is fishy

Better monitor Python in case he is thinking about using a cheat client
Breaking TOS will likely be a global ban, regardless if offence was on minecraft, gmod or the forums, as far as i'm aware.
(Jul 18, 2016, 07:27 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if make ddos threats or something else of that caliber they suspend you of all the ll services.

gee wonder who would do that
(Jul 19, 2016, 12:41 AM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2016, 07:27 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if make ddos threats or something else of that caliber they suspend you of all the ll services.

gee wonder who would do that
I don't know, people from the "other community" or any other groups of people that know how to set up networks and know how to bring a server down
(Jul 18, 2016, 08:28 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Asking that question is fishy

Better monitor Python in case he is thinking about using a cheat client

Nah was just curious
right right right mayne we know u just looking to cheat
(Jul 19, 2016, 10:33 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]right right right mayne we know u just looking to cheat

Sad