Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Name - [L²:RP] Boydy
Ban ID - 3575
Banned By - [L²] Barkles
Server - v33x
Ban Reason - Advertising In OOC
Why You Should Be Unbanned - I dont think its fair to ban me perm, ive donated for membership and spent over                                                         £22
Evidence - 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BoydyBoi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
v33x [11:13:02] [L²:RP] Boydy (STEAM_0:1:95505599) said: // Anybody that wants a chance to be staff on a NEW rp server, add me on steam and join my game

1.8 Advertising products/servers is not permitted in any form, whether on OOC chat or on a steam name.

Hmmm...... here's the thing pal you play with fire you're gonna get burned. hard. I honestly couldn't care less you spent £22, I spent £22 on a pizza last week i cant then claim it as a defence if i then smash the place up and scream "Pizza hut is better" then get arrested.

What im saying is that you knew this was blatantly against the rules yet you still did it? Why do you think i should unban you, hell why should i even reduce this.
Beacuse Ive Spent Money On This Server And I Still Dont Think It SHould Be Perm
See my point about pizza, then think of a reason why i should reduce it from a perm.
Just because you donated Boydy does not make you exempt from the rules.
Plz i Will Not Do It Again
mate its weak as water, you have put no effort in to give me the context, why you think you should be unbanned anything. one last chance or it stays perm
I Wont Do It Again, I Love To Rp And LimeLight Is The Best Server To RP On, Anyway I Dont think it should of been a perm ban,
Denied