Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on ICEKILLER_99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ICEKILLER_99

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Server:  EvoCity server

Time: Unsure.

Summary: 
ICEKILLER_99 Has been acting extremelly hostile towards me since I joined the server. He has been constatnly insutling me out of character, and whenever he had a chance, pushing me, calling me a rule breaker, bringing up things out of context to make me look bad in front of others. I do not know what his problem is, and I tried numerous times to contact him, and speak to him openly. He always resorted to insults and decided to not communicate with me about this matter, which forced me to come to this forum. and make a report. Obviously, his OOC hate transfers IC as well, which means it is extremely hard to RP around him, since he will do everything in his power to turn the RP situation against me.
He is manipulative and taking screenshots of me, possibly following me and waiting for me to do something so he can come to the forums and complain and possibly get me banned. I am sure that I am not the only one who is experiencing this hostality. Today he made at least 4 reports in a row to different players. Whoever disagrees with him, or has different views about the RP is automatically considered to be his enemy, and he makes sure to let know that.

This sort of behavior is not respected in any sort of community and therefore I would like to ask an administrator or a moderator to punish him accordingly and make sure that these scenarios will not repeat again.

I greatly appreciate your support. Thanks for the help

Yours respectfully
Erik.

Evidence: Here I have a few screenshots from the console. You can clearly see that he has been insulting me, and even after numerous calls to stop, he kept going. He used the situation that there was no administrator online, and hoped I would not report this. He made a report about this, taking the screenshots out of context, to make me feel bad. That serves as another evidence towards my statements.

Screenshot One

Screenshot Two
Thank you for your player-report, erik9631.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
As I stated in the previous PR you two posted in, as this relates to that same situation.

You both need to knock this off, as both of you are at fault.

The next report i see of either of you insulting eachother will result in more than just a warning.

Report Denied: Report linked to prior report that was also denied on the grounds of a warning being given.