Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Cleanup Initiative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion Cleanup Initiative

Due to the overflow of Suggestions on the forums, a cleanup project has been made to assist in the processing of these suggestions. On each suggestion there will be a poll. All that we ask from you, the backbone of this community, is to assist us by voting on as many suggestions as possible.

If you wish to make a new suggestion, although it is not necessary, please consider adding a poll for supports. This can help us in the future when reviewing all Suggestions.

All Suggestions from the time of this Announcement have 3 Weeks until a massive Suggestion Filing Cleanup.

We thank you for your consideration to assist in these polls.

Thanks to Brynn for assisting in this project.

+support
-support
Should be made compulsory, would then pave the way for more automated systems to be implemented : D

Nice work though, must've been a bit of a grind
Omg... Admins too lazy to look through pages
Plz demot 4 lazyness on Job
Cool they'll sit in the approved/denied section and not be looked at instead of pending and not be looked at great work
(Jul 15, 2016, 12:37 AM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]Omg... Admins too lazy to look through pages
Plz demot 4 lazyness on Job

I got bored after lowering the amount by 4 pages.

(Jul 15, 2016, 02:04 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Cool they'll sit in the approved/denied section and not be looked at instead of pending and not be looked at great work

Feel free to join our contributor program and then you can write all the scripts needed Smile
Woke up to 14 alerts this morning thinking 'omg hype there's so much to read and do'... turns out it's just Brynn and Soviet telling me they've added a poll smh
(Jul 15, 2016, 04:58 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up to 14 alerts this morning thinking 'omg hype there's so much to read and do'... turns out it's just Brynn and Soviet telling me they've added a poll smh

I woke up to 23... My Email server must have shit it's self.
23? i had 68... get on my lvl

I forgot to save the screenshot................
(Jul 15, 2016, 06:14 PM)Marvin Hampton Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 15, 2016, 04:58 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up to 14 alerts this morning thinking 'omg hype there's so much to read and do'... turns out it's just Brynn and Soviet telling me they've added a poll smh

I woke up to 23... My Email server must have shit it's self.

Pfft, 461 get on my level.
Pfft, 1 get on my level.
Good Idea Wink