Limelight Forums

Full Version: "ERRORS" appearing after installing all limelight content + hl2 episode 1&2 content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got angry some days ago after seeing tons of errors around and a friend told me to install the limelight content from the workshop, as well as content found on cscheater because it worked for him, so I did that. After several crashes while attempting to join the server, I copied all the addons in a folder and reinstalled garrysmod on my hard disk (where I have some other steam games that work perfectly). After doing that, I was able to join the server, but I noticed that the "Hands/Keys" weapon appeared as error, as well as many characters in the game.

-----------------------------

Is there any known fix? Or at least something I could do to fix the errors? If so, please let me know right away.
Thank you for reading this thread untill the end, I hope you manage to find a fix or so  Heart
Ive never heard of someone having this problem, but the files might have incorrectly downloaded so i suggest reinstalling them.