Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - Steve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Steve

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Server: v33x EU

Time: 14:15

Summary: Demotion - I was in the Nexus and I told him that he was a Police Sergeant and that the he should be paroling with me or the other cops rather then waiting for the elevator, the reason was really old and invalid. Now I was a police officer and accidentally shot a Ferrari when getting my gun out, I then messaged White Panda the driver of the Ferrari and he said that he was ok about the the accidental shooting. Although Steve was a cop with me at the exact same time, he decided to pull his pistol out at me and shoot me still I was dead mind we were both cops. I have no evidence but the logs will show him killing me around 13:45 or any time after,

Evidence:
[Image: wwrW5Be.jpg][Image: t34xvyD.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Blurr.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have anymore evidence besides the above provided?
Haazey was a witness at the time, he was SWAT and watched the whole thing take place. I can ask him to reply later when he is back online.
Yea I'm a white Panda I did say it was ok I have mid licked before plus I we 10hp its not like he shot 3 times but Steve did ram him  Tongue
Does anyone have more evidence to provide on this report?
Since there isn't enough evidence I will drop this player report, although I have a new Player Report being posted on Steve for another rule break.
Report denied due to a lack of solid evidence.