Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pokemon GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why has nobody made this thread yet lol?

Anyway, yeah can we talk about Pokemon Go? I can't be the only person playing it...
Currently lvl 5 (yeah ik ik), Team Mystic. What about you guys?
Lvl 6 Team Mystic.

I beat a gym that was right next to me when the game came out in the US and in around 5 minutes I got overthrown.
I got mew
Level 17 Team valor you fucking peasants
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:27 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Level 17 Team valor you fucking peasants

Do you play all day? Or have you gone hopping cities to find pokemans
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:42 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:27 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]Level 17 Team valor you fucking peasants

Both, been to cities as well as walked around my own town a lot.

Edit: did 41km so far
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:42 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2016, 07:42 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Both, been to cities as well as walked around my own town a lot.

Edit: did 41km so far

Oh.

heck off nerd
Only lvl 3, but that's mostly my work schedule fucking me up. Planning on walking by the lakefront near me and maybe ride my bike down a bike trail to find some sheit.
(Jul 13, 2016, 08:24 PM)BLΛNK BΛNSΗΣΣ Wrote: [ -> ]

heck off nerd

Get out of your house peasant
So, the game seems okay, but my friends, who usually sit in and play csgo, have been seeing sunlight. It's scary and they're officially addicted..
The game is fun, but it's very basic. It's for casuals, but I am enjoying it. I'm sure, and I hope they'll get around to adding trading, fighting against other people (Outside of gyms), and fighting wild Pokemon.
tbh im surprised it took them so long to come up with this game
Two men fell off a cliff for playing Pokemon Go in Encinitas, CA while playing this game

Source:https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Two-Men-Fall-Down-Cliff-While-Playing-Pokemon-Go-386743551.html
People are idiots. Can't look up for two seconds to avoid walking off a cliff or crossing a freeway. I don't know what's worse, having coworkers who play it and can barely do their jobs now because of it, or having a poke stop right outside and having crowds of people covering our business's front lawn. And no, I don't play and don't plan to at any point in the future.
Pages: 1 2 3