Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Cooli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Cooli

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55474305

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) ~ 10:40PM

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM, shot down 3 officers at a police checkpoint unexpectedly, he also said:

Quote:
  1. (<3) (OOC) Cooli: if you all could stop complaining in ooc about some minor kills i made

(Line 558)
Which proves it was him, the logs could also prove this.

Evidence: 

https://pastebin.com/hVhYE0Jc
https://youtu.be/tal1eNk6DZU
Thank you for your player-report, _H4MZ4_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Cooli you have 24 Hours to respond with your reasoning.
Involved.

I was roleplaying as a booth inspector as a police officer, then when I want arrest someone for drug possession, Cooli shoots out of nowhere, and happened to 3 people that day (I couldn't get any evidence though, my video recorder was not on)
I did not know about this, I will reply asap,
So I was roleplaying as extortionist, Then I got a deal with a gun dealer in exchange for protection money. He tells me his store has been trashed and robbed by a young Mexican. I go around the whole map searching for this guy when I finaly find him at the police checkpoint. I talk to the police about it but they tell me to go away from the checkpoint. I look over with my sniper and see him still standing there. I go back to the checkpoint and they send me away again. I then shoot up the checkpoint.

Yes, I know that I could have broken him out of jail but that would be 10x harder as the was a dupe there at the moment.
Approved

Closing Notes: Although your main target may have been at the checkpoint and possibly dealt with by police, that doesn't give you a reason to kill multiple players that have nothing to do with your target. Your target was one man, not a whole checkpoint filled with police. Just because they won't let you through, doesn't give you the right to go on a Sniping Rampage to kill all officer's there.

Accused will be given a 7 Hour Weapons Blacklist along with a 1 Day Suspension due to his experience with our server rules and knowledge of said rules.

Thank you to all members who have cooperated in this report.