Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request | I'm really sorry, I didn't know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tadas

Ban ID:3531

Banned by: [L²:M] Overlewd

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Autoclicker while woodcutting

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all, im that kid who always reads the rules of everywhere he goes or reads. I didnt spot a rule about that u coudlnt use a macro on your keyboard to setup ur mouse to click every 2 seconds. It might be because i just over read the and missed that. Im really sorry that this happened, and i didnt expect that to do a problem to u guys. I would really like to come back and RP on the server without the macro. This wont be happening again. Thank You for Your time!

Evidence I simply mighta misread ;(
The staff-members have received your unban-request, tr3ggy1919.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello,

The rule that you broke is rule 1.1.

You are using a third-party program in order to enhance your ingame perfomance. This is giving you an unfair advantage towards other clients.

However I am not the moderator that issued your ban, you should await his verdict.
Hello,

You were found to use a third party program to AFK farm wood. As such, you are able to earn money and avoid the AFK system of the server while not actually playing the gamemode. That gives you an unfair advantage over other players. If you read the rules, this should have triggered an "this is probably classed as cheating" response in your head.
(Jul 12, 2016, 12:58 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

You were found to use a third party program to AFK farm wood. As such, you are able to earn money and avoid the AFK system of the server while not actually playing the gamemode. That gives you an unfair advantage over other players. If you read the rules, this should have triggered an "this is probably classed as cheating" response in your head.

Hello, 

Im really sorry, but i didnt even think about jumping the AFK system with this "Macro". Yes I was once thinking, if I would get a warning from this or get a kick, but i never expected to get a ban forever. I really apologize for this and i promise this wont happen again. I'm really in love with this server, even though im kinda new. I promise, ill re-read the rules, and this wont happen again!
Thank you.
(Jul 12, 2016, 09:52 AM)tr3ggy1919 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello, 

Im really sorry, but i didnt even think about jumping the AFK system with this "Macro". Yes I was once thinking, if I would get a warning from this or get a kick, but i never expected to get a ban forever. I really apologize for this and i promise this wont happen again. I'm really in love with this server, even though im kinda new. I promise, ill re-read the rules, and this wont happen again!
Thank you.

I don't agree with that line of thinking. You are saying you had doubts in your head about whether what you are doing is against the rules or not, but instead of using /help, @, or even // to ask if it's allowed, you went and did it anyways just because you thought your punishment would be minimal if caught.
(Jul 12, 2016, 11:08 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2016, 09:52 AM)tr3ggy1919 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello, 

Thank you.

I don't agree with that line of thinking. You are saying you had doubts in your head about whether what you are doing is against the rules or not, but instead of using /help, @, or even // to ask if it's allowed, you went and did it anyways just because you thought your punishment would be minimal if caught.
I didnt do it becuase i thought the punishment was minimal, i did it becuase i didnt even expect to get a punishment. Yes once i thought i might get a warning for being AFK and chopping wood but not this. My thinkings then were that this is just a macro that presses a button and thats it, not a program or "Hack" that lets me chop faster or get more inventory. I thought of it more as an assist that lets me not press anything, but still does the same task as everyone else when they chop. Honestly, I didnt know that you can get banned for this, I had no idea. i didnt do it on purpose to be better then other players, and I really want to apologize for this. I wasnt like: "Ohh, if I make this macro on my mouse, thats going to press the button twice a second, I will get more wood then everyone, and i wont get AFK!" I only did the macro, because i didnt want to spend 20 minutes chopping wood. Thats my honest reason, and now that I know that its not allowed, this will never happen again. Im Sincerely sorry to You Overlewd.
I can offer you a deal, which is the best you are going to get. Your ban can be shortened to 1 month, on condition that any wood in your inventory gets removed. Should you accept, it will be your last chance on rule 1.1, if you break it again (by doing this again or otherwise), it will be a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Let me know if you agree to this arrangement.
Anything will do that would let me play again on Your server, but i didn't expect such a ban from it...
Approved.

Notes: Ban to be shortened to 1 month, any wood/timber to be removed from player's inventory, last chance on rule 1.1 violations.
Approved