Limelight Forums

Full Version: What is your best pokémon in Pokemon GO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post your best pokémons with pictures!

Also, pro tip: Download your area into your google maps offline places and it won't download during game, thus saving a lot of battery and bandwidth.
[Image: 9YJPtl9.png?1]
None, because I'm to lazy to update to a version of android that can play that game/it doesn't run on my phone.
My Bulbasaur starter (why the f**k did I pick Bulbasaur????)
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:04 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]My Bulbasaur starter (why the f**k did I pick Bulbasaur????)

Pick Pikachu you scrub.
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:05 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 10:04 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]My Bulbasaur starter (why the f**k did I pick Bulbasaur????)

Pick Pikachu you scrub.

I didn't know!
I skipped the text and noticed the 3 Pokemon near me and I clicked the first one. When I saw the other 2 had disappeared my fatal error dawned on me.
[Image: ineRYLK.gif]
[Image: jrDgFHY.png]
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ineRYLK.gif]

Why though? Big Grin
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:22 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Why though? Big Grin

It's everywhere! EVERYWHERE. It's the new STD on the internet and I'm just waiting for the news articles of people getting run over while trying to catch a Pokemon. 

(Oh, and I don't wanna have to walk outside to play a game. Like... ewww)
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:22 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ][Image: jrDgFHY.png]

"Spookynigga" "Raticancer" "Pink Cunt"

Best names
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:22 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]

Why though? Big Grin

It's everywhere! EVERYWHERE. It's the new STD on the internet and I'm just waiting for the news articles of people getting run over while trying to catch a Pokemon. 

(Oh, and I don't wanna have to walk outside to play a game. Like... ewww)

Big Grin Well it certainly brings people together from cops to firefighters to military etc. 
I don't think that people who are as stupid as to play while driving would buy the game.
It's just so heartwarming to see what effects it brings on people other than the obvious
few like the muggings, but tbh those sick psychos would've killed people otherwise.
Not the best, but my favourite.

[Image: CnHriD6WYAQugqN.jpg]

Soon to level up, gonna go out on bike and get lots of XP tomorrow lol...Sad.....and autistic.....but so great.
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:40 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 11:22 PM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ][Image: jrDgFHY.png]

"Spookynigga" "Raticancer" "Pink Cunt"

Best names

MANIAC YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN
(Jul 12, 2016, 01:44 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Not the best, but my favourite.

[Image: CnHriD6WYAQugqN.jpg]

Soon to level up, gonna go out on bike and get lots of XP tomorrow lol...Sad.....and autistic.....but so great.

Not really lol. You're going out and biking while putting up goals for yourself to accomplish. That is determination which prepares you
for getting a job or if you already have one, then helps you concentrate on different things and reminds you how easy it is to reach your goal even if it seems far away. 

I'm going out when the clock hits 9 AM here in half an hour with my bike also for the first time to play PoGO.
(No, I've used my bike a lot of times, this is the first time I use it for PoGO though.)

Good luck to y'all trainers an remember that this is the most helpful game right now that gives you skills you can use in real life! Big Grin