Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rockford is fine now (No longer relevant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: US (duh)
Map: Rockford_v1b
Description: Rockford is using the old v1b instead of the superior v2b, but isn't set up. Lockers and resupply crates are missing/positioned incorrectly.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug?  Since the idiotic v1b switch

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG
It all got fixed when the map changed back.
I think we should try to speak to the owner of Rockford to try to get permission to have our own link for a Rockford map because if he keeps changing the name of it, it is going to need updating quite a lot, especially if he keeps updating and changing the name,
(Jul 12, 2016, 01:41 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should try to speak to the owner of Rockford to try to get permission to have our own link for a Rockford map because if he keeps changing the name of it, it is going to need updating quite a lot, especially if he keeps updating and changing the name,

This isn't the creator's fault, for some reason a decision was made by Limelight staff to revert to Rockford v1 from Rockford v2, even though v2 is better liked due to the extremely nice PD, FD, Bank, and superior intersection layout. However, when this unrequested switch was made, they didn't bother to fix the locker locations, or add in the resupply crates. There is probably other stuff, but those are the most obvious.
(Jul 12, 2016, 10:15 PM)Stomm Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2016, 01:41 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should try to speak to the owner of Rockford to try to get permission to have our own link for a Rockford map because if he keeps changing the name of it, it is going to need updating quite a lot, especially if he keeps updating and changing the name,

This isn't the creator's fault, for some reason a decision was made by Limelight staff to revert to Rockford v1 from Rockford v2, even though v2 is better liked due to the extremely nice PD, FD, Bank, and superior intersection layout. However, when this unrequested switch was made, they didn't bother to fix the locker locations, or add in the resupply crates. There is probably other stuff, but those are the most obvious.

How can this be when they have weeks of discussions about every update??
(Jul 13, 2016, 12:14 AM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]

How can this be when they have weeks of discussions about every update??

[Image: 1DCkAKx.jpg]
(Jul 13, 2016, 05:50 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 13, 2016, 12:14 AM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 12, 2016, 01:41 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]-couper-

-couper-

-couper-

-couper-

Aww be nice George, the nice young men are just unhappy the US servers going to be shutdown 
[Image: ewlTGnG.png]
An an example of what I'm talking about, enjoy these beautiful screenshots:

[Image: 8D90AD2D868CA455C0736737FC207FC601ECA531]

[Image: FFC8E72587599E2D42F7753D8786A860DA3E966F]

Also, Advanced Dupes are gone.
So all my dupes from 
evocity_v2d
Rockford_v1
Rockford_v1a
Rockford_v1b
Rockford_v2
Rockford_v2a
Rockford_v2b
are gone, which sucks, because I rather enjoyed having dupes for Rockford.

(Can we stop screwing up the server we're trying to bring to life please? Thanks)
Dupes should be fixed. Last checked and it was fixed
closed