Limelight Forums

Full Version: PORTUGAL CHAMPION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TO ALL MY FANS AND TO ALL PORTUGUESE AND TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORT US WE ARE THE CHANPION WE ARE THE FUCKING CHANPION PORTUGAL IN MY HEART WE ARE BIG WE ARE THE CHANPION
Someone is not sleeping tonight.
(Jul 11, 2016, 01:18 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Someone is not sleeping tonight.

Thats me and more 11 millions
>inb4 france riots over the game

o shit, too late

I might not be portuguese but I rooted for Portugal. Well played to France but Portugal had better luck
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:33 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]I might not be portuguese but I rooted for Portugal. Well played to France but Portugal had better luck

France played well and had chance to make goals , same for Portugal , but like us in 2004 lost the european champion agaisnt greece in your home , this time was France loosing it in their home , both played very well , but Portugal have done everything to win it and deserved , not to mencion before the game France and Germany was saying then we would loose it
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:44 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:33 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]I might not be portuguese but I rooted for Portugal. Well played to France but Portugal had better luck

France played well and had chance to make goals , same for Portugal , but like us in 2004 lost the european champion agaisnt greece in your home , this time was France loosing it in their home , both played very well , but Portugal have done everything to win it and deserved , not to mencion before the game France and Germany was saying then we would loose it

damn. Do you think the score would've been different if Ronaldo wouldnt of gotten injured
(Jul 11, 2016, 04:05 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:44 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

damn. Do you think the score would've been different if Ronaldo wouldnt of gotten injured

Even he is the best player , i think the score wouldnt change even if he was playing all the time
Sorry but they did not deserve it. They won one game in total in the standard 90 minutes.

Well done, but not the most deserving of the title.
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:02 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but they did not deserve it. They won one game in total in the standard 90 minutes.

Sorry but Portugal deserved it more then France , but in euro the best team for me was Belgium
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:18 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:02 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but they did not deserve it. They won one game in total in the standard 90 minutes.

Sorry but Portugal deserved it more then France , but in euro the best team for me was Belgium

Iceland deserved it.
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:26 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]

Iceland deserved it.

Belgium played wayyyy better
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:46 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]

Iceland deserved it.

Yet only made it the quarter finals. Iceland, for a country of 300,000, did exceptionally well.
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:51 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]

Iceland deserved it.

Yet only made it the quarter finals. Iceland, for a country of 300,000, did exceptionally well.

Indeed , but even poland was better or croacia
(Jul 11, 2016, 06:08 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:51 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 05:18 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but Portugal deserved it more then France , but in euro the best team for me was Belgium

Iceland deserved it.

Indeed , but even poland was better or croacia

Nah, Iceland performed better than both Poland and Croatia.
Pages: 1 2