Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request for kippsee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: kippsee

Ban ID: 3311

Banned by: [L²:M] Blackout

Server:  4b1 or 33x dunno

Ban Reason: Mass Propkilling

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Well where do I begin. I was out at night having a wonderful time, got absolutely hammered out my fucking brain aka got drunk for all you Polish. I don't really remember what happened apart from fucking Lucy, she is a very fit girl with a lot of ass. This is how it is exactly so I am telling you everything I remember. To continue, I woke up to Brynn messaging me, I had no idea what he was talking about until he linked me to a hefty ban. I was extremely confused as I didn't remember what happened but it turned out I prop killed. Anyway I have waited nearly three weeks and have decided to make this to get unbanned as it wasn't my fault. I was intoxicated which means that I had no awareness for what was happening.

[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Please see this through as I cannot be more apologetic to my actions, I was just having fun at a party. Please can I be unbanned[/font][/b]

Evidence: There is none

This is my ban: https://gyazo.com/8067e29d247bfe66dfd79c6a48d453eb
The staff-members have received your unban-request, kippsee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jul 10, 2016, 09:46 PM)kippsee Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I have waited nearly three weeks and have decided to make this to get unbanned as it wasn't my fault. I was intoxicated which means that I had no awareness for what was happening.

You say that you weren't aware of what you were doing and yet you managed to join our server, spawn props and cause chaos. Drunk or not, you broke the rules and have been punished accordingly.

I'm failing to see any reason to reduce or even remove this suspension.
Have you ever been drunk? If people don't piss around when drunk, why do staff sometimes get banned for a reason such as "Drunk come back tomorrow".

If you have ever been drunk then you should know that awareness drops along with other shit meaning you don't know what you are doing.

Someone that has been drunk can back me up, you can hardly remember the night before. It is like you didn't even do it. However that is intoxication for you.
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:05 PM)kippsee Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever been drunk? If people don't piss around when drunk, why do staff sometimes get banned for a reason such as "Drunk come back tomorrow".

If you have ever been drunk then you should know that awareness drops along with other shit meaning you don't know what you are doing.

Someone that has been drunk can back me up, you can hardly remember the night before. It is like you didn't even do it. However that is intoxication for you.

Staff ban their accounts on the possibility that they could join the servers and cause trouble if they plan to consume alcohol. This is called taking responsibility. What you should have done was contacted staff if you felt that this could have occurred because at the end of the day, your account is your responsibility. 

Even while drunk, you are still accountable for your actions.
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:30 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:05 PM)kippsee Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever been drunk? If people don't piss around when drunk, why do staff sometimes get banned for a reason such as "Drunk come back tomorrow".

Staff ban their accounts on the possibility that they could join the servers and cause trouble if they plan to consume alcohol. This is called taking responsibility. What you should have done was contacted staff if you felt that this could have occurred because at the end of the day, your account is your responsibility. 

I didn't even think about the possibility that I would go on this server. I can't go around asking to be banned on all gmod servers because I might be drunk.

Despite me apologising the morning after you still decided to take action despite me clearly knowing nothing about the incident until told by Brynn. This was the FIRST time I have come onto Limelight to cause trouble despite the misunderstanding a while back with the stolen car. You even know it is something I personally would not do unless something influenced me. That influence was alcohol.

I can't really fight for my case because I don't even remember me doing it. I respected Brynn's decision and stayed banned for nearly three weeks now. As I know that it is wrong to do such things and I apologised, I believe it is only fair if you look upon the situation and allow my ban to finish early.
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:47 PM)kippsee Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't even think about the possibility that I would go on this server. I can't go around asking to be banned on all gmod servers because I might be drunk.

Despite me apologising the morning after you still decided to take action despite me clearly knowing nothing about the incident until told by Brynn. This was the FIRST time I have come onto Limelight to cause trouble despite the misunderstanding a while back with the stolen car. You even know it is something I personally would not do unless something influenced me. That influence was alcohol.

I can't really fight for my case because I don't even remember me doing it. I respected Brynn's decision and stayed banned for nearly three weeks now. As I know that it is wrong to do such things and I apologised, I believe it is only fair if you look upon the situation and allow my ban to finish early.

Do you have anything else that you would like to add before a decision is made regarding your suspension?
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:05 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 11, 2016, 02:47 PM)kippsee Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you have anything else that you would like to add before a decision is made regarding your suspension?

All I want to happen is my ban to be removed. I apologised for something I didn't even know happen. It is something I would of never have done as I used to be a teacher on this server and I respect it. It wasn't the plan at all to get banned and as I have waited quite a long time already. I just want you to realise it wasn't my fault and I would like to come onto Limelight to roleplay. Next time if there is a possibility of me getting smashed again and coming on my PC afterwards then I will message you to get a ban.

Thank you for listening.
Involved I was on with Kippsee at the time with him and on TS with him.

Kippsee I can vouch for was not drunk, not 1%
(Jul 11, 2016, 04:43 PM)Falcao Wrote: [ -> ]Involved I was on with Kippsee at the time with him and on TS with him.

Kippsee I can vouch for was not drunk, not 1%

You was on ts with me? I know I must of done it with Cox because he was also banned with a similar name but I didn't know you was on TS with me. You told me that you was on the server but I assure you I was drunk.

Stop joking around, this is a serious matter.
I was on TS with you and Cox, you was not drunk Cox can admit that.

You didn't drink for the 5hours we was on TS.
I came back from a party and came on it seems like. You know I was drunk, Cox does too so don't try lie to make me look like a fool.
So you was at a party with your PC, while on TS and no people in the background?

You minged and got caught and this is a poor excuse, you should know better Chippsee.
Now you straight up bullshitting because you think it is funny that I was punished for this rubbish and you wasn't. I wasn't on TS until I came home from the party and unless you can provide evidence then you have no further say in this situation.

I can promise that I was drunk, no more needs to be said on my behalf.
From my experience with similar situations like this...

For you to say that this is not your fault tells me that you believe that your actions at the party, getting so drunk that you black out, then going out and cause trouble is a victimless crime. There is an issue with this. So if you were to go out and cause a fight, would you tell the officers that it wasn't your fault because you were so drunk you don't remember anything? If so, I doubt they would just shrug and let you go.

This is the same thing, but done digitally. Fact is, you are responsible for your actions. Drunk or not.

As such, I feel that this should most certainly stay on record.
Pages: 1 2