Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sorry Benskuhh-YT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benskuhh-YT

Ban ID:3469

Banned by:L²:M] Jono

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Evocity v33x (EU server)[/font]

Ban Reason:Mass RDM, Huge BL & Ban history. Take some time to read the rules bud.

Why should you be unbanned?: 
[font=arial, sans-serif]really sorry!   I Was angry because my girlfriend broke up with me  really sorry I'd like to do again reallife (sorry !!!) sorry for type foults (((belgium)))
[/font]

Evidence: Smile Heart Tongue Big Grin
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benskuhh-YT.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not too sure whether to dignify this with a professional response, but I shall do anyhow.

Please add evidence, or an actual justification as to why you should be unbanned for this to be considered.

You have 24 hours.
Benskuhh-YT, you've had around 3 days to amend your post to include either evidence, or a proper defence/justfication as to why you undertook your actions.

I appreciate the apology you sent me in the forum message system, be it insincere or not, however you've had plenty of time to add something to the case, and the lack of input can only conclude that there is simply nothing else to add.

Regretfully, this request is denied.

Hopefully a lesson or two shall be learnt from this.

Thanks,
Jono.
Moved to denied.