Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name : sam/daniel
ban id : 3489
Banned by : [L²] Soviethooves
server : V33X
Ban rason FearRP/propblock
 Why I should be unbanned : I Think I need to be un banned because I was framed by another player I looked at a PR on me and I checked the steam Id and it lead to a guys named SawRand and his Id is STEAM_0:0:138767963 and mine is STEAM_0:0:138767963  I belive he is changing his name to get people banned you your abe to check these steam ids by going to https://steamidfinder.com/
Evdence
https://youtu.be/rfShEhc8HLE
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Xxsammy8990Xx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
That Is True He Was With Me The Whole Time
I will be investigating this. Thank you for your patience.
Ok, so looked into this and there are some things you need to clear up. First, the recent PR on SawRand had nothing to do with your FearRP ban. Second you said that your Steam ID is exactly the same as SawRand's in the original post. Please clears these up before we continue.
My mistake sorry my ID is STEAM_0:1:120094742
(Jul 7, 2016, 06:28 PM)Xxsammy8990Xx Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake sorry my ID is STEAM_0:1:120094742

I also need you to answer how your ban relates to SawRand's PR.
(Jul 7, 2016, 06:28 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2016, 06:28 PM)Xxsammy8990Xx Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake sorry my ID is STEAM_0:1:120094742

I also need you to answer how your ban relates to SawRand's PR.

This show my name on it and when I looked at his steam id and mine on his Pr they where different and I didn't spawn a prop like that one The person who made the PR wrote that he was prop blocking and dobble dooring and when I looked on my ban it said FearRp. and I only had 1 swat point a gun at me with BoydyBoi and I followed fear Rp I don't know how I got banned from it or why but I really think it was beacse he changed his name. here is a link to his pr with links of props with my name Owned by ....
You are claiming that some of SawRand's punishment was given to you?
(Jul 7, 2016, 06:36 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You are claiming that some of SawRand's punishment was given to you?

I think it is you can check logs that I didn't spawn that kind of props and I also Got a Pet black list and OOC ???
Your ban was for not following FearRP from when I recall, I was watching it first hand. SawRand received different punishments than you and has no relation to you what so ever.

Denied