Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DENIED] Warning Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli, rocketman at the time the warning was issued.

Warning ID:  2239

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Soviethooves[/font]

Reason: 2nd Warning about FailRP Extortions.

Why should it be removed?: I was extorting a taxi company owner in his taxi and he 'knocks me unconsious' with a /me. He then goes on to step out of the car and call the police. I warned him that if he exits the car bad things will happen. While he starts running at a cop I go to my trabant and try to flee the scene. He then proceeds to park infront of my car so I cant leave and starts ramming it when I try to reverse. I then get out of my car and point my desert eagle at his car, but he goes on driving straight ahead so I shoot multiple times. I then leave the scene with my trabant.

Evidence: None, logs?

Note: Soviethooves didnt see the situation himself.
Ok, so I already talked to eNz about the powergaming part In-Game that's done for. Now, you were given this warning due to the fact that I find it very coincidental that you happen to make a FailRP attempt to Extort twice in one sitting. You were given a warning to show that "I know you have FailRP extorted twice now, and if evidence is found of you breaking it a third time, you will be punished."
(Jul 6, 2016, 02:22 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I already talked to eNz about the powergaming part In-Game that's done for. Now, you were given this warning due to the fact that I find it very coincidental that you happen to make a FailRP attempt to Extort twice in one sitting. You were given a warning to show that "I know you have FailRP extorted twice now, and if evidence is found of you breaking it a third time, you will be punished."

How do you know it was a FailRP situation when you werent present there?
(Jul 6, 2016, 02:55 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2016, 02:22 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I already talked to eNz about the powergaming part In-Game that's done for. Now, you were given this warning due to the fact that I find it very coincidental that you happen to make a FailRP attempt to Extort twice in one sitting. You were given a warning to show that "I know you have FailRP extorted twice now, and if evidence is found of you breaking it a third time, you will be punished."

From similarities in both your sides of the story. Both of you (Not quoting but mashing these together) said that you tried to extort a taxi driver, he powergamed to attempt to know you out, you then threatened to kill the driver if he got out (not really extortion if you kill your target future income), you then proceed to get out as he calls police, and that's where the line goes fuzzy. You said he blocked you in, but he says you shot him as he attempted to drive away. I am going off that you attempted to kill your extortion target, which is never the answer to the target saying no. You assault, bully, and injure the money out of them, not just kill them off.
(Jul 6, 2016, 05:44 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

From similarities in both your sides of the story. Both of you (Not quoting but mashing these together) said that you tried to extort a taxi driver, he powergamed to attempt to know you out, you then threatened to kill the driver if he got out (not really extortion if you kill your target future income), you then proceed to get out as he calls police, and that's where the line goes fuzzy. You said he blocked you in, but he says you shot him as he attempted to drive away. I am going off that you attempted to kill your extortion target, which is never the answer to the target saying no. You assault, bully, and injure the money out of them, not just kill them off.

He may have tried to get away, but he was already safe when he was with that cop. He then goes the same way im going with his car and then makes an u-turn and goes straight at me when im pointing a gun at me. This is when I shoot him. Not when he is ''trying to get away''.
(Jul 6, 2016, 05:28 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

He may have tried to get away, but he was already safe when he was with that cop. He then goes the same way im going with his car and then makes an u-turn and goes straight at me when im pointing a gun at me. This is when I shoot him. Not when he is ''trying to get away''.

I thought you said he blocked you in and then he attempted to flee from his position, promoting you to fire?
(Jul 6, 2016, 05:42 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 6, 2016, 05:28 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought you said he blocked you in and then he attempted to flee from his position, promoting you to fire?
I was driving away, and he stopped his car infront of me. I get out of my car and point my gun at him. He then accelerates and the car starts moving towards me (trying to ram my car/run me over?) this is when I shoot.
Well, thank you for clearing that up, however the warning will still stand as you jumped right to threatening to kill the driver instead of harassing the money out while you were both in the vehicle.

Denied