Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: D-Sec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: D-Sec

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:51066927[/b]

Server: V33x

Time: (In UTC+0) 15:20~

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM, NLR

Evidence: I shot him and around 5 minute later he retrieved his car from the lake and shot me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=717267949
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=717267664
Thank you for your player-report, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Good job mate.

I would like to add that he was mugging me for items. I told him it is against the rules. So he asked for my wallet. I was typing the /me command when he shot me in the face.

Then on the second occasion at the coronelon street (Or what ever it is spelled) he proceeded to ram me. So I stopped my car and he exited, he pulled out his weapon and he would try to kill me again. If it was not for my reflexes he would RDM me for the second time.

He had the shotgun on him and it was equipped. I picked it up so maybe it is possible to look up in the logs and used as an evidence.

In the second screenshot I forgot to use quotation marks. The message was supposed to be: I "RDMd" you because you RDMd me.

This quite changes to context. It was a pun because his definition of RDM is different from what is in the rules. In this message I was simply implying that he was trying to kill me AGAIN and I was forced to self defend myself.

The screenshots are completely out of context. I hope I gave enough explanation.
Based on own statements and times stamps for NLR
You have infact broke NLR and revenge killed him, also stating you did it because no admin was on
apart from the fact you dont actually know if an admin is on or not
you dont backseat admin, the correct action would be what this guy did and thats to post a PR
which you can freely do if you have evidence to support your claims
Approved 2 days ban
moved