Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donator Status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a while ago a friend of mine bought donator status with in-game currency, and on the same day he was permanently banned.  

A few weeks later he got his evidence and made a unban request which was approved today.

Im asking for his donator status to be reset to 90 days since he was unrightfully banned, making alot of his donator status unused.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-10767.html approved thread.

steamid: STEAM_0:0:145417248
Please remember, he was banned on 7th of May. He then posted a UBR a month and half later, so majority of his donation time could have been saved where he could have posted a UBR.
As Brynn said, he's lost a large amount of Donation days because he delayed on posting the thread. If he had posted the thread within a few days it wouldn't have been a big loss, but a whole month?
(Jul 3, 2016, 11:44 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Please remember, he was banned on 7th of May. He then posted a UBR a month and half later, so majority of his donation time could have been saved where he could have posted a UBR.

Thats true but the ban was still wrongfully applied. I dont know how long it took him to get his evidence.
Maybe the ban was wrongfully applied (we had good enough evidence for the ban, so at the time it wasn't wrongful.), but it was M4gic's fault that he did not post his UBR sooner.
(Jul 3, 2016, 11:50 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the ban was wrongfully applied (we had good enough evidence for the ban, so at the time it wasn't wrongful.), but it was M4gic's fault that he did not post his UBR sooner.

When I was wrongfully banned for the same reason it took 11 days to come to a verdict, as these type of unban requests require a lot of research. But I will leave the rest of this situation to discuss between you and M4gic W1zardo.
I understand you but, I just wanted to get the right evidence and proof and when I asked you how I could show you we are 2 different persons, you didnt give me a way to proof so that's why it took pretty long before I posted my UBR but I just wanted some good proof so I was almost sure of that you guys would approve and then I needed to convince my brother.