Limelight Forums

Full Version: CityRP Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Community,

I'm holding a competition between now and the Sunday coming. The task is to role-play at your personal best between now and the end of next week. 

To improve your chances of winning, I suggest:

- Create nice dupes as they attract more attention from other players more often than not which leads to more RP opportunities
- Post a thread in the appropriate area of our forum to show-off your role-plays

The winner will receive $200 000 in-game money from me along with REP points earned along the way. A handful of staff members will determine the winner and announce the results on the following Monday.

The opportunity is here, so seize the moment and good luck to you all!
brothel rp here i come
that sounds like a lot of fun!
im rping on the tekkit server as a miner
(Jul 1, 2016, 06:42 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]im rping on the tekkit server as a miner

A lot of effort to mine!
Great let me just get on with my 2 week ban xD
Detective Adam Trooper to the rescue!
Will probably loose.. Most of my RP's are for 1-2 persons cuz i dont have any friends and i am too tired of gettin robbed the whole time while runnin a store
I am going 2 win because i am the best rper
(Jul 1, 2016, 09:23 PM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]I am going 2 win because i am the best rper

best aggresive rper*
Aww, I thought it was a FL - Limelight showdown. I guess I'll have to unpop my popcorn. Sad
(Jul 1, 2016, 08:42 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]Will probably loose.. Most of my RP's are for 1-2 persons  cuz i dont have any friends and i am too tired of gettin robbed the whole time while runnin a store

I know those times when you dont really have an idea at the very moment or other people are busy elswhere etc. But honestly none of my last rps (except my foodtruck probably) where rps that wouldnt hguely benefit from other people participating. And this pretty much wraps it up for 90 percent of total rp scenarios (not only mine)
My police station would profit from dispatchers/other officers/secretars and detectives, my football field would need more players/commentators/snack vendors etc....
Every roleplay scenario usually tends to profit from further participants even if it seems unlikely. As a matter of fact i often struggle to get enough people involved.
Just lookout for adverts, ask in ooc if somebody got an idea ro would eb up for something or /advert you as a cheap worker Wink

Nah seriously Im more then happy to recuit any helping hand i can find - if said person can rp (but otherwise you wouldnt even comment on that)
(Jul 2, 2016, 05:19 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2016, 08:42 PM)Void Wrote: [ -> ]Will probably loose.. Most of my RP's are for 1-2 persons  cuz i dont have any friends and i am too tired of gettin robbed the whole time while runnin a store

I know those times when you dont really have an idea at the very moment or other people are busy elswhere etc. But honestly none of my last rps (except my foodtruck probably) where rps that wouldnt hguely benefit from other people participating. And this pretty much wraps it up for 90 percent of total rp scenarios (not only mine)
My police station would profit from dispatchers/other officers/secretars and detectives, my football field would need more players/commentators/snack vendors etc....
Every roleplay scenario usually tends to profit from further participants even if it seems unlikely. As a matter of fact i often struggle to get enough people involved.
Just lookout for adverts, ask in ooc if somebody got an idea ro would eb up for something or /advert you as a cheap worker Wink

Nah seriously Im more then happy to recuit any helping hand i can find - if said person can rp (but otherwise you wouldnt even comment on that)
well mostly when i do rp..i rp as a alien researcher or as a scientist and well.. yeah.. they could be part for more people but.. not many people like rping as alien researcher and be in a building doing /me and /it.. and therefore i dont want to ask people in ooc because mostly they find it boring or do shit.
For his efforts in-game, The Rock has received the prize of $200 000! Congratulations.

With that said, closed.