Limelight Forums

Full Version: D3ST RDA report.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: D3ST

SteamID: Unknown. Can not find his profile.

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+1) 17:00

Summary: He randomly arrested me without roleplaying at all. He just looked at me, pulled out his stunstick and arrested me without any communication, any warning any intention to roleplay.

Evidence: https://sendvid.com/xz68juxo
Thank you for your player-report, erik9631.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Just going to say this I didn't know we was going to RP well it says it in title of server but I didn't know you had to do it for that I thought you could just go up to them, I admit that I did that obviously because its on video , and I will accept a blacklist for it. It just showed up on my screen so I thought I would just arrest him.
This is not DakrRP.
-Not involved, just want to help-

Normally, arrest's are IC (in-charakter). You have to do it ingame and speak with the officer ect.
As Nudelsalat has said. Arrests are considered In Character and must be dealt with In Character. Your arrest warrant was accompanied by a reason, so therefore it is not random. Even if you are not guilty of the arrest reason, it is still valid. You may do whatever you feel is necessary within the rules to deal with it In Character. Also, a player does not need to RP to acertain extent. This is a "Semi-Serious" RP Server. If they feel they want to just whack you with a baton or carefully roleplay the arrest out is up to the player.

Denied