Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tekkit Legends - Valhalla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mfCa2GX.png]

Hello all!

So when I first heard about Limelight creating a Tekkit server, I was excited! I've always wanted to create a functioning town. Now today, me and Zeppy decided to create our own down. Now within the town will be a Market, Town Hall, Train Station & more!

This thread will be to show the development of Valhalla changes, additions and removal of inside the town. We have much to build & today we have managed to almost create three buildings in the space of 3 hours. May not sound like a lot but we have much planned!

Here are some images of what we have so far!

Current Project:

Our most recent project is currently a Train Station which we are hoping to develop into a very interesting system! Staff say they want to create a trading system & encourage it. So we are going to help by making a railway. With this players can ride from town to town with this railway. We are also hoping to add a system that shows where the train currently is. Also with this system is going to be a  way to deliver items with chest carts! This means less /tpa and more fun with getting around on a minecart and seeing the beautiful view around you!

We hope you like what you see and come back for updates on the thread!
[Image: HGtY3ub.png]

[Reserved]
Fast at buidling are we?
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:24 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Fast at buidling are we?

Aye. I had to dig out a 400 x 400 x 60 mountain for more land. Was a pain but got it removed.
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:26 AM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

Aye. I had to dig out a 400 x 400 x 60 mountain for more land. Was a pain but got it removed.
I hope you are exaggerating because that would mean you dig 80000 blocks an hour.
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:35 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 29, 2016, 12:26 AM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope you are exaggerating because that would mean you dig 80000 blocks an hour.

I would say it was close to that. Although more 300 x 300 x 60
Oi pleb, its not finished <333
(Jun 29, 2016, 01:25 AM)Pleb Zeppy Wrote: [ -> ]Oi pleb, its not finished <333

II pleb ik. Hence why it says "Development" pleb <3