Limelight Forums

Full Version: My apology to all and a unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your Name:[BranX] 

Ban ID:[STEAM_0:1:16793015]

Banned by:[[L²] Enzyme] Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

Server:[V33X] 

Ban Reason:[PRA (10728 and 10729) - Major disrespect, Telling player to kill himself. FearRP (Extended due to current ban)]

Why should you be unbanned?:[I was angry like i said but i want to apologise to the people that i hurt with my
insults that i used towards them what i did was i admit was not called and was irresponsible and just stupid I
I want to say sorry to the admins aswell as i got annoyed at Enzyme i am very sorry that i was getting angry
with you again i am sorry Thank you for reading.] 

Evidence:[None]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BranX.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I appreciate that you're apologizing and that you've realized that what you said and did was unacceptable.

I'm afraid though that your actions were committed on purpose, knowing of the consequences, and that makes me reluctant when it comes to shortening your ban. I will however give you the benefit of doubt and cutting your ban a bit shorter by removing 4 days of your ban. I'll need to make it clear though that this is as much as I'm willing to shorten your ban and that if you're caught disrespecting players in the future then you will receive a longer ban than other players normally would receive.

Approved.