Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Dank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Dank

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:89234464[/b]

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) Yesterday at [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]09:41 PM [/font]

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. First of all he was a SWAT Sergeant and he asked for breaches while i was Blackmarket dealer and i told him that how do u know that im selling breaches then we made the deal and he scammed my money and left with his SWAT Tahoe and i asked that will u give me my money and he arrested me from insulting the government.

Evidence: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]https://gyazo.com/596c469aae947e08071dc664ed8f0a11[/font]
Thank you for your player-report, JoonaZ_K.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have anymore possible evidence of DANK scamming you, or of the arrest reason above?
Although I can not prove that what led to your arrest was valid due to the lack of evidence, I can see from server logs that DANK did only pay you $6,000 for 5 Breaching Charges. In Character wise for him buying breaching charges, it's his character. Black market Dealer's are the only source for breaching charges, so he can RP out that he's getting it from a shady supplier.

has 10 hours to respond before this is concluded.
Approved

DANK, due to evidence in server logs, is guilty of scamming. He will recieve a 3 day suspension.

JoonaZ_K will recieve the other $500.