Limelight Forums

Full Version: refund for the door remote control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it basically that i bought the remote control as i thought it would be able to access keypads said by other members and members of staff but it dosent. and ive spent 100k on it and so was wondering if i could recieve a refund for it as i was mistaken for what it actually does
It does, you need to be inside a car + you need to tick in the Keypad Tool menu acceasble my door remote (or something similar)
Press ALT to open, you need to be directily infront of it and straight otherwise it wont work
I thought it would be able to access other peoples keypads as well as people of the community told me so and I thought it could because of the expensive price
Yes, i think that works too. ask them if they enabled that the Keypad allows it
The door remote is only for use within in vehicle (and within a certain range of the keypad, including sight) and it requires the keypad to have the door remote access enabled. If other people have enabled the door remote access it should be available for use on the keypad. But i'm not completely sure anymore as it still may require you to have access in the form of team access.