Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tekkit Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: gD9jreX.png]
Hello Limelight Community!

After a lot of consideration we have decided to open up our community to the Technic community.
You will begin your adventure in a humble village in mid stage of the technical development where you find yourself with a task of survival. With very little, you are to ensure you and your friends can dominate the land and become rich and more advanced than anyone you stumble upon... Explore, create and develop with Tekkit Legends.

[Image: creeperkatamari.png?w=300&h=296]
Features

- Control your own land with Towny. A plugin that allows your claim land in exchange of virtual currency
- Custom made village to relax and meet up with your friends
- Vast range of mods to keep you on your toes and test your technical capability
- Fight your enemies to the death with our wide range of the themed arenas for the change to win money (Coming Soon)
- Buy raw materials in the village with our NPC shopping features (Coming Soon)

[Image: a6536c7ca44945608a8178d41d7a1064.png]

Tutorials

How to install Tekkit Legends:
Technic Launcher: Directory
How to install a texture pack:
Here at LimeLlight we recommend Sphax Pure BDcraft for our servers as this will enhance your experience with our custom visual modifications.
Sphax Pure BDcraft: Directory
Sphax Tekkit Legends: Directory

How to Java Runtime:
In order to run the texturepack and mods, you are required to have java runtime so you are able to increase your allocated RAM
Java Runtime: Directory

Agree to Terms and Conditions -
[Image: eed9a65f34e42e9b78400ccf7725fd27.png]

32 Bit Operating System -
[Image: 46cde18307cc533f1e8b9a5b216a4e04.png]

64 Bit Operating system -
[Image: b5e3f3e123e8fd3631ac0d5995fba4a7.png]

Before you join the server you should ensure you have a minimum of 2GB of RAM allocated to your launcher -

[Image: f1f5025118bce57169ba5c64089f0211.png]

This server is still under heavy development therefore you may spot some issues. please inform any staff online if you spot any major bugs
Server IP: 151.80.33.230
Sweet! sounds like fun to me.
Not exactly what I was expecting when I opened the thread but okay, I'll check it out.

Edit: Enjoyed it quite a bit so far, interested to see where it goes.
This is fucking amazing
If mine and zeppys base is deleted I will be not very happy

Jk <3
I feel like this is some sort of 9 year old uprising, where they collaborate on this server to take over us all...
If I lose my EMC (1 137 000 000) I will kill myself even
As long as I can create nuclear reactors and create matter from pure energy, count me in.
(Jun 26, 2016, 03:58 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]As long as I can create nuclear reactors and create matter from pure energy, count me in.

Gå o lägg dig, puss :*
if there is a block limit I'm not joining
Sure, I'll bite, why not.
Is this going to be like the old minecraft server we had back in the old community? can people just kill, raid and destroy other people's builds and work?
I think the entirety of Tekkit's website is down, so the Modpack download page in the launcher is dead as well. Rip
Temar going to give himself god mode if he losing like he did last time a Minecraft server went up?
(Jun 26, 2016, 10:25 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: [ -> ]Temar going to give himself god mode if he losing like he did last time a Minecraft server went up?

Let's not start an argument where it's not needed, GHOSTK1LL3R.
Pages: 1 2 3