Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sirwulf abusing powers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: [L²:RP] Lifedounk

Time/Date: around 10min ago when this posted

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:169817587
[/b]

Name of Administrator:[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]: [L²:M] Sirwulf[/b][/font]

Evidence: He jsut random banned me for 24hours. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid113835
Although I am not involved, as a Staff member, I can see how your comments led to your ban, including that @ is to be used only for when you need a Staff Member's assistance, not to insult or "banter" them on. Although you may feel that the ban is invalid, you can make an unban request. SirWulf has stated a reason and that is not grounds for an Admin Abuse case. Again, I am not involved in this situation, but I believe another person's view is needed.
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:18 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Although I am not involved, as a Staff member, I can see how your comments led to your ban, including that @ is to be used only for when you need a Staff Member's assistance, not to insult or "banter" them on. Although you may feel that the ban is invalid, you can make an unban request. SirWulf has stated a reason and that is not  for an Admin Abuse case. Again, I am not involved in this situation, but I believe another person's view is needed.

Unban request already made.  okay maybe@ calls are not for it but he not answered my calls the whole time.
and then banned me for instulting staff well... i don't seee ANY insult to the staff so he banned me for no reason banned for noo reason = Abusing powers 
But it seems that other staff member don't gives a fck about this SDo sad.. But he banned me for no reason withouth proof but yeah why he need proof or a reason he is a Moderator.. he can do evrything
As I stated in the unban request. I gave you a /pm warning first. That @ calls should be used for requests only. Immediately afterwards you continue with your @ chatter, which is insulting as it tells me that what I told you is being ignored and that you do not care what I think.

The ban was also a result of all the other things that were going on, your swearing, insults and sarcasm from start to finish. You are just focused on the last part.

Look up rule 1.7 and 1.7a. I could even bring up 1.5 if you'd like.
I'm not seeing any abuse here, although what I am seeing is you insulting and disrespecting staff members and abusing @ (Not using it for it's original purpose).
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:10 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing any abuse here, although what I am seeing is you insulting and disrespecting staff members and abusing @ (Not using it for it's original purpose).

hhahaa original use he don't answerd any @ call
All staff members do thorough investigations to @ calls.  And oftentimes that does mean no direct contact.  This is done to ensure that the situation is not tainted in any way.  Nobody would act natural if somebody was hovering over them ready to act when something goes bad.  In addition, we get many calls, especially at the time of the incident.  Oftentimes these cannot be resolved quickly and does take time.

I was at the house watching what was going on.  And although I did see a few instances of infractions, they looked accidental and other players gave warnings.  The situations were being handled without interference.  If they were not, then I would have stepped in.

Instead, what I got was constant @ requests coming thru as well as // comments about how bad the staff is.  And after I gave a warning and you continued, I acted.
(Jun 26, 2016, 02:04 AM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:10 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not seeing any abuse here, although what I am seeing is you insulting and disrespecting staff members and abusing @ (Not using it for it's original purpose).

You can either start taking this serious or I can remove your forum access.
A staff member can issue punishment how they see fit for a situation so bringing up how long overlewd gave someone a blacklist for is irrelivant

Also if I may direct you to the abuse thread rules you'll see it is NOT abuse if someone bans you even if you don't like the reason

Thank you.
(Jun 26, 2016, 03:05 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]A staff member can issue punishment how they see fit for a situation so bringing up how long overlewd gave someone a blacklist for is irrelivant

Also if I may direct you to the abuse thread rules you'll see it is NOT abuse if someone bans you even if you don't like the reason

Thank you.

Nope just he banned me For NO reason. Insulting Whereeee?? show me please. and nice u respond so fast..
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:03 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2016, 02:04 AM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can either start taking this serious or I can remove your forum access.

Hahhaa great.
(Jun 26, 2016, 06:12 PM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2016, 03:05 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]A staff member can issue punishment how they see fit for a situation so bringing up how long overlewd gave someone a blacklist for is irrelivant

Thank you.

Nope just he banned me For NO reason. Insulting Whereeee?? show me please. and nice u respond so fast..
(Jun 26, 2016, 06:45 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2016, 06:12 PM)kazakhgamer1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Got banned for insulting  staff ? 
Where show me please.
Your attitude to those staff members was sarcastic and disgusting. You know how you insulted and disrespect them, I'm not going to point it out for you. You know how your sarcastic answered got you banned.

I've also given you a warning regarding your behavior in this thread, and you just laughed at me and ignored me. So, you will receive a punishment regarding your forum access and this Administrator Abuse case will be moved to concluded.

No abuse noted. Closed.

[L²] Brynn

Limelight Gaming, Supervising Administrator.