Limelight Forums

Full Version: Random ban by sirwulf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: 
[L²:RP] Lifedounk

Ban ID: 3383

Banned by: [L²:M] Sirwulf

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: 'Insulting staff'

Why should you be unbanned?: okay first off all if this is 'insult then i  doo'nt kow what 's wrong woth this mod.

Evidence: !) (ADMIN): [L²:M] Overlewd took 'u' access (OOC) from [L²:RP] Lifedounk for 1 hour

and 0 minute for reason

(!) (ADMIN): 'OOC Insults'.

To admins: hahaha that waht i'm talking about when i fcking calling tyou never answer

ty

To admins: great mod

To admins: best mod 2k16

(PM) [L²:M] Overlewd: No problem. I was busy dealing with another matter and you

starting OOC harassment is not the acceptable solution.

To admins: ahahah what i say shut up waaaw

(PM) [L²:M] SirWulf: FYI, just because we don't respond doesn't mean we aren't there

handling it.  @ is for requesting help, not insulting staff.

To admins: Haha u are not a staff for me don't gona lie evy admin anwer but u need to
be special

Where Do u see that i insult him? 
I give him just compliments. but he just blacklisted me and banned me. for no reason i don't even insulted him.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, kazakhgamer1.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Since you included my part as well, you were blacklisted for the following:
v33x [21:31:05] [L²:RP] Lifedounk (STEAM_0:1:169817587) said: // xhai shut up please don't talk to me in pm haah retard

Which was something you said following other insults via pm to the same person. 

Your "compliments" in @ afterwards are clearly sarcastic and I don't know what you hope to accomplish by trying to pretend they aren't.
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:06 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Since you included my part as well, you were blacklisted for the following:
v33x [21:31:05] [L²:RP] Lifedounk (STEAM_0:1:169817587) said: // xhai shut up please don't talk to me in pm haah retard

Which was something you said following other insults via pm to the same person. 

Your "compliments" in @ afterwards are clearly sarcastic and I don't know what you hope to accomplish by trying to pretend they aren't. haha first off al this pm was to xhai123 (HE IS NOT AN ADMIN/MOD and i got blacklisted from OOC for that ? so what are you talking?  He banned and my . 
SHOW ME WHERE I INSULTED A ADMIN/MOD THIS IS A RANDOM BAN HE IS ABUSING HIS POWERS AND U JUST NOT SEE THAT GG
I don't see ANY INSULT in the chat TO the mod
The very simple fact that you are not taking this seriously and mature, only proves the very fact that your reactions were completely not intended to "compliment" said moderator.
You continued to have a conversation use @ right after I told you that @ is for making requests only. Instead you decide to have the last word in, ignoring what I said. Which, in itself tells me you have no regard for what I have to say, which is an insult.

Your use of language, constant demands and degrading statements lead me to believe that you needed to take a good break.

I stand by my decision and request that this be denied.
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:12 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]The very simple fact that you are not taking this seriously and mature, only proves the very fact that your reactions were completely not intended to "compliment" said moderator.

SHOW ME WHERE IS THE INSULT?
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:13 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]You continued to have a conversation use @ right after I told you that @ is for making requests only.  Instead you decide to have the last word in, ignoring what I said.  Which, in itself tells me you have no regard for what I have to say, which is an insult.  

Your use of language, constant demands and degrading statements lead me to believe that you needed to take a good break.

I stand by my decision and request that this be denied.
HAHAH 
U banned me for insulting staff then show me proof where is insulted you eh ?
''Your use of language, constant demands and degrading statements lead me to believe that you needed to take a good break.'' HAHAHAHA WHo u think tha
you are ?
Your messages were far from friendly intend. Your messages are filled with sarcasm. Your are not going to get away with stating otherwise.

Your attitude in this matter has gotten me worried aswell. I'd highly advise you to tone it down.
THE FACT IS HE BANNED ME FOR INSTULTING STAFF WHAT NOT HAPPEDN IF IT IS SHOW ME THEN PLESAE.
IF U CAN'T SHOW ME THAT MEANS 1THING RANDOM BANNNNNNNNN
(Jun 25, 2016, 10:26 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]Your messages were far from friendly intend. Your messages are filled with sarcasm. Your are not going to get away with stating otherwise.

Your attitude in this matter has gotten me worried aswell. I'd highly advise you to tone it down.

sarcasm hAHHA show me the insults please.
SO fun how other moderators helping him hahaha cute i don't care about the ban it's just a day ban lol but it's a day ban for nothing .
i din't say any word bad to him. okay maybe i instuled playes but not an staff member.
AND for the played insulting i already got blacklisted Wink
Pages: 1 2