Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal from austinPOWERSSss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name: austinPOWERSSs
Ban ID: 3379
Banned by: soviethooves
Server: V33x
Ban reason: Failure to Follow Staff's Final Decision | Vague Job Title after being Warned on the subject
Why should i be unbanned: hey, you do warn me and i did open "Jew Gang" after you told to stop. But the thing is that we are jewish and fought after i told that it's ok and like in the real life that in the city you have gangs by nation and that what we try to do.
All i am saking is to reduce from my punish.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, austinPOWERSSss.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
First of all, you were already warned to not use "Jew Gang" as it is too vague. What you are telling me with that job is that, you are a "Jew" and that you, by yourself are a gang. Now you can correct this by adding your ROLE in the gang, such as:
"Jew Gang - Enforcer" "Jew Gang - Boss" "Jew Gang - Smuggler". The list goes on. Just stating you are a "Jew Gang" is too vague. Second, you were specifically told not to use the job title as I have said, yet instead of staying by my final decision (Rule 1.5) you decided to ask another staff member for permission, well knowing that you were already told not to use it. Thirdly, your ban time was two days due to me finding out that after 10+ Hours after Staff's Final Decision on the matter, I found you using the job title yet again, telling me you have no care for my final decision on the matter.
At the begining i hade another job and then my friends joined and they didnt know about what you told me . 3 min leter i told them that we need to change our jobs but we start to fight with the cops, i couldnt change my job because i hade arrest warrant on me, at the moment he romved it i change to corleone ( i didnt pay attention to much to your PM because we hade a cop hostage).
I warned you twice on Friday about your job title being insufficient so I don't see why this ban should be reduced.
At the pirst time i fought you telling me that because i was copping woods, that why i changed my job to lumberjack.
i wanted to change my job before the ban i couldnt because i we hade a fight against the cops + hostage + arrest warrant.
both of friend change their job to corleone but i couldnt.
This isn't about how you couldn't change your job when I found you, but that you ignored me and Nacreas's warning that you were given WELL in advance. The mistake you made was ignoring our warnings and that I found you using the same job after almost a day of being warned. It didn't matter that you were about to or couldn't switch jobs, because you already had 24 hours to remembe, "Oh wait, I was warned not to use this job title. I'm gonna need to use something else."
I didnt ignored about what you told me. after i expalined to my friend we went to the coprelone with our cars so we can change job but then the cops stop us what prevented me to change job. both of my friend change immediately their jobs and again i couldnt becasue the arrest warrant
(Jun 26, 2016, 12:52 PM)austinPOWERSSss Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt ignored about what you told me. after i expalined to my friend we went to the coprelone with our cars so we can change job but then the cops stop us what prevented me to change job. both of my friend change immediately their jobs and again i couldnt becasue the arrest warrant

You are failing to see your flaw. You were told NOT to use "Jew Gang" by me and Nacreas over a DAY AGO. That means, you KNEW that you could not use "Jew Gang" for OVER 24 HOURS, yet you still used it. I don't care what situation you were in when I found you, you shouldn't have had the job title in the first place.
Unless you can prove that you weren't using the job title when I banned you in the next 5 Hours (more time may be allowed if requested), I am requesting this to be denied.
I change to corleone. i send you PM check that on the log
I didnt record that because i didnt fiught you gonna give me a ban.
Denied due to lack of evidence given in the allotted time.