Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pointless admin sit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Your Name:  Trust Me Daddi

Ban ID:3377

Banned by: [L²:M] Daley
Server: V33X

Ban Reason:Fear Rp

Why should you be unbanned?:  Right, the SWAT where going to arrest me for tresspassing, fair enough. But I explained to them that while I am in that area I am breaking NLR. I didn't want to have to wait 500 seconds so instead walked away (They didn't seem to care that I was being forced to break a rule) in this situation I had no choice but to break a rule: FearRp or NLR, NLR involves a 500 second respawn and a ruined Rp for the swat, FearRp involves me moving about 10 feet away. 

Evidence: Non, as I forget to use shadow player, however I'm sure the logs will show I was in NLR shortly before being banned
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Trus_me_daddi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You decided to trespass in the nexus garage, while you were still under NLR. You blatantly broke FearRP, and your excuse is that you are in your NLR area. You shouldn't have gone there in the first place. When I brought you to have a chat with you, you refused to calm down, and went on a rant and ended up demanding an "admin". I would suggest you provide valid evidence to this unban request. Also, after further inspection I went to your last death location, which was located in the jails. Your story doesn't add up, and breaking a rule to avoid breaking another rule isn't the way to go.

Apex

Daley; The Nexus garage is directly over the jails, I fall well within the NLR zone by being there. Also; I went into the Nexus garage (Unaware that I was breaking nlr until I actually got over to the officers who immediately tried to arrest...like usual) I then tried to explain that by being there I was breaking NLR and if I stayed there, would actually break NLR, I then decided there was no option but to leave the area and went to the Nexus ramp at which point you grabbed me and didn't listen, which is why I went on a rant. As explained there is no evidence I can provide other than the logs (If you had read the UBR you would have seen this) Further more, all the evidence I need is in that response you just made.

"You decided to trespass in the nexus garage, while you were still under NLR. You blatantly broke FearRP, and your excuse is that you are in your NLR area. " Going into the Nexus Garage while trespassing is a RolePlay situation, so I don't see why you are bringing that into this, maybe to defend your weak argument for a ban?

"Also, after further inspection I went to your last death location, which was located in the jails." The spot in which I died (In the jail door on the far side of the cell room) was directly under the area in which the officers where trying arrest me (Just outside the big door that goes into the NExus Jails inside the Garage) this, as said before. Is well within NLR zone.

The purpose of the visit was to Bail a friend out of jail who had been arrested, clearly the officers where more intent of arrest people than roleplaying (Common theme).

If you have any further allegations daley, feel free to put them down.

Apex

Answer me this Daley. What is worse for the Rp Situation:

Me breaking FearRp for about 10 feet

Me being killed mid arrest then laying on the ground in the Nexus Garage for 10 minutes.

Because in this situation, it was one of the two.
It doesn't matter. You broke a rule on purpose. While you shouldn't have gone so close to your NLR area.

Apex

I would still like you to answer the question Daley.
Requesting closure. Player admitted to breaking a rule, failed to provide valid evidence.
Denied.

Failure to provide evidence to support case.