Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shalom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shalom,

Thought I'd introduce myself as the asshole I am.

I'm Falcao (Falc), most of you know me from other places and know what a ass I am but yolo. I've played around 30 hours on the servers, not too much but I'm looking forward to playing a bit more, main reason I haven't is because I hate earning money/starting over, so It'll take some time.

I'll not be the most active ingame, but I'll lurk on the forums and share my opinion everywhere!

I doubt any of you will like me or even wish to say hello, but hopefully I can meet some of my old friends again.
ok thanks
Keep ur opinion to urself bruh

Welcome
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.
noob

welcome to limelight
Hello and welcome.
Hello and welcome! :D
welcome
Hello and welcome.
Sup
Welcome, welcome.
Fuck off Fatcato you cunt.
<3
(Jun 24, 2016, 10:44 AM)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Fuck off Fatcato you cunt.
<3

Radamel Fatcow?
This welcome thread seems somewhat fishy now doesn't it ? Haha
Falcao, welcome to Limelight Airport. Local time is 11:17 and the temperature is 21 degrees.
For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain (Temar) turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of Limelight Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!
Pages: 1 2