Limelight Forums

Full Version: Would you buy "The Marauder" ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well.. after i found this video

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/cDoRmT0iRic[/video]
I so badly want that thing. Unfortunaly its way to expensive for people like me.
It costs around 300.000$
[Image: marauder-content.jpg]

Well.. this beast  has some quite nice stuff

[Image: Jm0Y1P6.png?1]

So.. i thought, I cant be the only one who wants that beast.
What are your opinions ?
I saw it along time in Top gear , i wouldnt buy that , doesnt have any propose at all , instead i would prefer to buy a Scania v8 730 Hp streamline
Sure, let me win the lottery!
I thought this was gonna be about the Marauders from Harry Potter and that J K Rowling was writing a new book. Damn you
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:18 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was gonna be about the Marauders from Harry Potter and that J K Rowling was writing a new book. Damn you

I have no idea what the Harry Potter stuff is named in English, so i dont know what you mean and i am too lazy to google it Tongue
(Jun 26, 2016, 01:18 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this was gonna be about the Marauders from Harry Potter and that J K Rowling was writing a new book. Damn you

[Image: htbx5xrsmpdoemlgcyxq.gif]
(Jun 26, 2016, 04:22 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: htbx5xrsmpdoemlgcyxq.gif]

[Image: Hermione-HOnestly-Dont-You-Two-Read-1433748333.gif]
I don't live in the ghetto so I can't see myself ever needing an armored vehicle.
Maybe?

For roaming the streets of war-torn countries? yea
For roaming the streets of suburbs? not really...
Unless you want to play around with explosives? maybe
Or off roading? kinda
Shooting the complimentary AK? HELL YEA!!!<QUICKREFERENCES#11>!i!!
Looks like something straight outta Arma.
(Jun 26, 2016, 06:36 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]I don't live in the ghetto so I can't see myself ever needing an armored vehicle.

Me neither, but. Think about it, you can have so much fun with it. Driving offroad aaaaand... uhh.. It has power.
no because im happy with the size of my cock