Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Pev
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The evidence that I will post here, will not be the only evidence. Haazey will provide his evidence as well.

Name of Player: Pev (nickname: Vincent Vega)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28895085

Server: V33x

Time (In UTC+0): Est. time was around 13:00-13:15/1:00-1:15PM UTC+0.

Summary:
Subject has broke the following rules (which can be found in the screenshots/videos):

Rule 1.4
- Insulting/provocing through the OOC chat as well as in an OOC-way through the PM chat.
Rule 2.1c - 
Ran away multiple times whilst being under gunpoint (not only by me, but also by Haazey).
Rule 2.5 - He jumped over objects multiple times (as well as on top of a police vehicle - off tape) whilst being handcuffed. He also kept on running and resuming his activities all around after being tazed multiple times.
Rule 5.7
- He made multiple racist (and other) remarks that did not fit his roleplay, nor did he have any reason for it whatsoever.

Evidence:
The evidence can be found below in the form of URLs to two videos and multiple screenshots.

Evidence #1 (video)
Evidence #2 (video)
Imgur gallery (with 4 screenshots)

He was being defended through the OOC chat for being a 'new player' by a few experienced(?) players, but the way this 'new player' was engaging into roleplay with us, I don't think he will change much. As this wasn't so much about 'knowing the rules' rather than just going onto a server to troll around and such.

Thank you for taking your time to read into this,

Kind regards,
Wesley Lawrence
Thank you for your player-report, Wesley Lawrence.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Player report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:

The accused player (STEAM_0:1:28895085) was found in violation of rules 2.1 and 5.7 regarding FearRP and racism, respectively. As a result of this a 2 week ban has been issued to their account.

Thank you for taking the time to make this report.

[L²] George