Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on Codeq and Geant Poini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Codeq - Geant Poini

SteamID: Codeq - ( [b]STEAM_0:0:62202963 )[/b]
[b]              : Geant - ( [b]STEAM_0:1:45742184 )         [/b][/b]
Server: LimeLight Gaming - EvoCity_v33x 

Time: 12:40 AM and on wards 

Summary: They both broke the rules - Fail RP 
                                                          - 10.1 (Random Search of property)
                                                          - 10.2 (Search warrant from president to search property)
                                                          - 12.2 (Follow the search warrant rules) "do not abuse the keypad cracker when working with the government"
                                                          - Abusing their job (see in the video clips, beat me, cuff me and enter and exit my house as they wish)
                                                          - They then D/C after doing all of this!
Evidence: https://youtu.be/A7rUMmpDpy0
               : https://youtu.be/qffJ1ARveYI
Thank you for your player-report, Easy Now Ted.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hey man we rped smelling marijuana and then we found some so you went to jail.
Also all arrests are handled in character, bud.
(Jun 21, 2016, 02:21 AM)Easy Now Ted Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: Codeq - Geant Poini

SteamID: Codeq - ( [b]STEAM_0:0:62202963 )[/b]
[b]              : Geant - ( [b]STEAM_0:1:45742184 )         [/b][/b]
Server: LimeLight Gaming - EvoCity_v33x 

Time: 12:40 AM and on wards 

Summary: They both broke the rules - Fail RP 
                                                          - 10.1 (Random Search of property)
                                                          - 10.2 (Search warrant from president to search property)
                                                          - 12.2 (Follow the search warrant rules) "do not abuse the keypad cracker when working with the government"
                                                          - Abusing their job (see in the video clips, beat me, cuff me and enter and exit my house as they wish)
                                                          - They then D/C after doing all of this!
Evidence: https://youtu.be/A7rUMmpDpy0
               : https://youtu.be/qffJ1ARveYI

-Smelling marijuana was our reason for searching. Police do it all the time, it's probable cause for a search.
-He gave us his consent for a search.
-Didn't abuse keypad cracker
-Any beatings were given for not complying (We both RPed as corrupt)
-We both crashed like 5 mins after arresting you, neither of us felt like rejoining.
disconnecting afterwards had nothing to do with it i dont see why you even said it.
You wasn't "Corrupt" well it didn't say you was in job and saying you both crashed when if you crash it says "timed out" and not "disconnected" but you both "crashed" at the exact same time...?
(Jun 21, 2016, 02:45 AM)Easy Now Ted Wrote: [ -> ]You wasn't "Corrupt" well it didn't say you was in job and saying you both crashed when if you crash it says "timed out" and not "disconnected" but you both "crashed" at the exact same time...?

yes, we got into a car accident which caused our games to crash. We were in the same car, and also that has nothing to do with this you were out of jail by the time we crashed. What were we supposed to stay on all night for you?
(Jun 21, 2016, 02:31 AM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man we rped smelling marijuana and then we found some so you went to jail.

Arrests may be incharacter, but there is a line one can cross and take it to far.

Codeq forcing his way into the house by just rushing past an open door, planting evidence really quick, and then issueing a warrant on him for it is going beyond that line and is tantamount to what some would call a Random Arrest.

For me, its an Invalid Reason in its entirity, being corrupt is not abuseing the tools of the job to just arrest anyone you feel fit with little to no proper RP besides "Hurp durp, redneck corrupt officer durp"

v33x
[01:26:01]
Codeq
(STEAM_0:0:62202963)
used command: me searches in the couch.

v33x
[01:26:06]
Codeq
said: /inventory weed drop 1

v33x
[01:26:07]
Codeq
Dropped 1 weed

v33x
Codeq
used command: inventory weed drop 1

Pony, do you also have anything to say in your defence on this, as you we're clearly involved from the begining
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:04 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 21, 2016, 02:31 AM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man we rped smelling marijuana and then we found some so you went to jail.

Arrests may be incharacter, but there is a line one can cross and take it to far.

Codeq forcing his way into the house by just rushing past an open door, planting evidence really quick, and then issueing a warrant on him for it is going beyond that line and is tantamount to what some would call a Random Arrest.

For me, its an Invalid Reason in its entirity, being corrupt is not abuseing the tools of the job to just arrest anyone you feel fit with little to no proper RP besides "Hurp durp, redneck corrupt officer durp"

v33x
[01:26:01]
Codeq
used command: me searches in the couch.

v33x
[01:26:06]
Codeq
said: /inventory weed drop 1

v33x
Codeq
Dropped 1 weed

v33x
Codeq
used command: inventory weed drop 1

Pony, do you also have anything to say in your defence on this, as you we're clearly involved from the begining

nah ive said everything i wanted to.
Though I wasnt involved I would like to state that I watched both Pony and Codeq crash after they crashed into another car on mainstreet.
Then this case is settled.

Police BLs will be issued on both Codeq and Memelord for misuse and abuse of their respective positions.