Limelight Forums

Full Version: Does anyone hate me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you hate me then say something here, if you don't carry on

EDIT: Also put how I should change. Thank bby
fuk u
Incoming swarm of people that dont like u
(Jun 20, 2016, 04:29 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]If you hate me then say something here, if you don't carry on Smile

You're, whatever.
(Jun 20, 2016, 05:24 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 20, 2016, 04:29 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]If you hate me then say something here, if you don't carry on Smile

You're, whatever.
You're a bit annoying at times all the time
Honestly?

I haven't gotten the chance to properly see how your attitude and your style is on the servers. However, when I HAVE seen you, its just been you and Taco dicking around and being dipshits. Doesn't look too good in my eyes.

However, who knows how you are on your own. Give you the benefit of the doubt.
(Jun 20, 2016, 06:05 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly?

I haven't gotten the chance to properly see how your attitude and your style is on the servers. However, when I HAVE seen you, its just been you and Taco dicking around and being dipshits. Doesn't look too good in my eyes.

Are you implying I'm the bad influence?
I come out from under my rock to say that you can be are super annoying when you are with Taco. Like Brax said, I haven't seen you role play on your own to see if you actually have a mature side.
(Jun 20, 2016, 06:24 AM)Firav Wrote: [ -> ]I come out from under my rock to say that you can be are super annoying when you are with Taco. Like Brax said, I haven't seen you role play on your own to see if you actually have a mature side.

Why does everyone think im the bad influence.
(Jun 20, 2016, 06:21 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah, he's implying whenever you two are together, its a car chase that ends in a 15 minute arrest.
(Jun 20, 2016, 07:10 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah, he's implying whenever you two are together, its a car chase that ends in a 15 minute arrest.

True, we like car chases. Its fun losing you guys/seeing cops blow up on trees
Fucking Taco 3 FPS life and me with that BL for everything. But I can role-play decent when I'm alone, don't know about Taco doe

Maybe not that, I'd say two sides of the same dicking coin.
(Jun 20, 2016, 07:54 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe not that, I'd say two sides of the same dicking coin.

Dicking Coin? Like a coin with a dick on?

[Image: 1sPK6D4.png]

OT: your pretty annoying, only ever seen you fucking around with Taco though
Pages: 1 2