Limelight Forums

Full Version: un ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: nathan_prime

Ban ID:3330

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag overlewd

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: fear rp

Why should you be unbanned?: because i dont have speakers and i cant here anyone in the game and all i saw was some man running at me when i was driving but apparently he was telling me to stop but i couldnt hear  him if i had heard him saying stop i would of but he didnt type it .its a poor reason to ban me for fear rp , too many people get banned on this server for stupid reasons .

Evidence: n/a
The staff-members have received your unban-request, nathan_prime.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
We've already had this discussion in-game before your ban. You playing without sound is your decision, and if you wish to do so you must take responsibility to be extra careful with things like FearRP. There was a player clearly aiming his shotgun at your car and telling you to stop and get out. If you don't have sound and are in that situation it is your responsibility to stop and tell the player to type rather than ignoring FearRP and driving away, and then using the excuse of "oh I can't hear him telling me to stop".

Also my name should include the [L²:M] tag.
you shouldve atleast have given me a warning instead of banning me straight away
Staff-members aren't required to give a warning before giving a ban, especially not when it's your fourth ban for fearRP, and you also have a ban for lying to staff on your record so that also ruins your credibility when you make an excuse for the fearRP incident. Ultimately, it's your responsibility to learn and follow the rules and if you fail to do so then a staff-member has every right to issue you a punishment.
I do not think it is appropriate to issue warnings for a rule breakage to someone who has already been banned 4 times before for breaking the same rule. At that stage the time of warnings has passed as you are showing unwillingness to read and follow the server rules. I suggest you take the time of your ban to read over the rules again, especially ones relating to FearRP, and follow them when you return from your ban.

You broke a rule and were issued an appropriate punishment based on your record. I see no reason to approve this unban request, especially since you haven't told me anything that I haven't already heard when I picked you up in-game.

Requesting denial and closure.
Denied.