Limelight Forums

Full Version: Constrictor's Un-ban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Constrictor

Ban ID: 3336

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Brynn[/font]

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (10700) - D/cing to avoid arrest (Extended due to current ban)[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned because I 'D/ced to avoid arrest.' Which is NOT true. 
I had to go to tidy up some games, so I disconnected. I know that I should've put in LOOC that I had to go, but I forgot. I have already said multiple times in the thread that I would not have minded if I was arrested when I came back on, but Alan had changed jobs to Corleone, to 'cut some wood.' The reason that I said that in LOOC, because I was tazed when I came back to my car, which is FailRP. 

Evidence: N/A.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Constrictor.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I've said this to many people before, if you're being arrested and someone calls you for something IRL related. It's very simple. Say in OOC 'Sorry pal, my mum is calling me. I'll stand here AFK whilst you arrest me'. That way the player knows that you're AFK and can arrest whilst you're doing the thing you needed to do in real life. If you're longer then 15 minutes you either get kicked or moved to the AFK job.
I know, however, at that moment, I forgot to do so. So, a tiny mistake (Me forgetting to type something in OOC) gets me banned? And like I said, I would've been happy to be arrested when I came back, but Alan had changed to Don Corleone.
Denied.

Even though you was called to-do something IRL, you could have simply just stood AFK whilst the arresting officer arrested you.