Limelight Forums

Full Version: Feelsbadman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Real sadboy hours

cry all over that mf like button if you regret the decisions you've made and keep your feelings bottled up

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[Image: 07j0Sc0.png]
                                                                 ^
                                                               ^^^
                                                             ^^^^^

[Image: 18df2b56513f75a0930a1b8f8eada16b1acb44ed...2c5b33.jpg]
2badsosad
(Jun 19, 2016, 02:50 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 07j0Sc0.png]
                                                                 ^
                                                               ^^^
                                                             ^^^^^

[Image: 18df2b56513f75a0930a1b8f8eada16b1acb44ed...2c5b33.jpg]
2badsosad

I have 5650...

RIP.
(Jun 19, 2016, 02:46 AM)Codeq Wrote: [ -> ]-nuked-

Your post literally moved the box a little to the right on the page...

[Image: 0mURW51.png]
So did urs ashole
(Jun 21, 2016, 02:55 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]So did urs ashole

o fuck ur right, im gonna fix that ASAP right bloody now, ready the nukes on that fucking half inch of box that motherfucker is going down
WWHY THE FUCK AM I NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMME THAT IS MY JOB IN FUCKING COMMUNITY STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.,

i appreciate you posting a quality meme, sir. You are a loyal memeion and i presciate u
If this thread continues to devolve into memeposting and trolling, It will be closed.

This may be offtopic, but that does not mean you can just post memes and nothings to up your postcounts
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:30 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]If this thread continues to devolve into memeposting and trolling, It will be closed.

This may be offtopic, but that does not mean you can just post memes and nothings to up your postcounts

we post memes for fun bud so you can stop ruining everyones fun. 
We literally had a meme-off in off topic which an admin organized i dont see why memeing is now a fucking issue.
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:36 AM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:30 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]If this thread continues to devolve into memeposting and trolling, It will be closed.

We literally had a meme-off in off topic which an admin organized i dont see why memeing is now a fucking issue.

The Staff member who organized that was 1. A different person, and 2. Did it to spark some fun on the forums because Off Topic wasn't too lively. You've completely overextended the joke and the "memelord" role into something that it didn't need to be extended to.

Your not in that topic anymore, your not in that thread, the contest is long over.

Take things seriously or further sanctions may be issued
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:41 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]

The Staff member who organized that was 1. A different person, and 2. Did it to spark some fun on the forums because Off Topic wasn't too lively. You've completely overextended the joke and the "memelord" role into something that it didn't need to be extended to.

nice opinion bud sounds like you are a bit jelly of me.
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:42 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]

Your not in that topic anymore, your not in that thread, the contest is long over.

i look forward to those sanctions, bud cus i aint changin and i aint about to start being serious in no off topic section.
(Jun 21, 2016, 03:42 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]

If I may, for serious discussions there is a different thread for that so i dont see the problem in memeposting in off-topic
Pages: 1 2