Limelight Forums

Full Version: hymaan's unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: hymaan 

Ban ID:  2217

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][] Enzyme[/font]

Server:  Both servers.

Ban Reason:  Exploiting.

Why should you be unbanned?:  It's been three months (100 days) since I have been permanently banned. During these months I have thought over the mistake I have done and I learned a valueable lesson. All I did regarding this exploiting was collect the goods, sell them and hand the money over. I had no idea that this thing would have such a severe impact. I really want to get a possible second chance and I promise to do my best and not miss the opportunity if I get it.

Evidence: None.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, hymaan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You knew that what you was doing was:

1. Exploiting
2. Something that would lead to a permanent ban

You went ahead with your actions, being well-aware of the consequences if you would have been caught. Exploiting is very serious and it can harm Limelight in multiple ways. You had a very simple option of not taking part in the exploiting-operation and you could also have informed the Staff, but you did neither. 
I see no reason why you should suddenly be unbanned/have your ban reduced.
I don't really know how to work around with  the stuff to create an exploit. As I have mentioned, I have only gathered the goods, sold them and gave the money. I wish I could've stopped myself from doing this..
Also, I have never had any issues in the past like warnings / blacklists or anything like that. I was just a very dedicated roleplayer who took a wrong step.
Your wrong step was a big step that you made knowing it was not allowed and that it would get you permabanned.

I see no reason why your ban should be removed/reduced at this time. You broke the rules on purpose knowing of the consequences.

Denied.