Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request ownagesrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: OWNAGESRULE

Ban ID: 3328

Banned by:[L²] Barkles

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: Major player insults - Last chance

Why should you be unbanned?: Well the undercover police officer dont know his name because it has weird symbols has been ruining my rp for the last 2 days random interogations arrest further on. so today he wanted to arrest me for being suicidel my lawyer xshai helped me escape the scene wich failed since we became stuck on a pole i ran into office and went in the elevator and ran into a small room and then changed my clothes (shai also gave me a fake id) then eventualy the cops came up i told him a guy hid with a gun in a room first they ran past me then the undercover agent looks at me and taze's me because he sees my name wich is failrp he didnt even ask me to stop so i was already pretty pissed because of this and the things he had done the past few days then eventualy some kid called saxon ward joins the conversation that i was having with the annoying undercover agent saying thing like 'your a rager i hate ragers' 
'your gonna get banned' 'its funny when you die because you scream when you die' wich was enough for me and made me realy mad that is why i just got pushed to much wich eventualy made me rage alot.

Evidence: none
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ownagesrule.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
btw i cant remember what i said but i am sorry for raging so bad
This was your third ban for insulting someone. There's never a valid excuse for insulting someone and you should have known a lot better with your record. This is also your 11th ban so I see no reason why Barkles would remove or reduce your ban. You also have 15 blacklists on your record so it doesn't seem like you've taken a lesson from your previous bans and blacklists. I think you should take your time-out as a last chance and try to learn something from it, because a last chance is a last chance and it will be very hard for you to appeal your next ban if you get one.
I thought I responded to this... Oh wel

I unphased and said hello and you then said to Saxon ward something with the words "fuck you" "squeaker" and "cunt" in there which I don't appreciate as well as your 11 bans

denied.