Limelight Forums

Full Version: XPieboy Ban (Insulting players, NLR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XPieboy

[L²]Brynn

Rp_evocity_v33x 

Insulting players, NLR

I think I should be unbanned because first of all I was Rdm'd because the police pulled over a man and one of the police shouted "If he gets in your car I'm going to fucking blow your car up and kill you" (as a noob I didn't know you could lock your car) so I couldn't stop from happening as the suspect they had detained was freely running around whilst I was driving past. So he the proceeded to shoot my car blowing it up because the suspect jumped into my car without permission. I was angry at this point understandably so I went back breaking NLR and started swearing with phrases like "why the fuck did you kill me, you cunts" etc. So then the Admin just decided to ban me even though I told him I was RDM'd. I believe my ban may be too harsh or not needed in the first place at all because I literally have not been bad in my 11 hours of playing never had a warning or ban so and seeing as I only have 11 hours I'm still getting used to the server. ,Also a friend was still in the server and somebody verbally insulted him in local ooc but only proceeded to get a verbal warning which I didn't get for either offence. 

https://imgur.com/3VWDw2r
The staff-members have received your unban-request, XPieboy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You always need staff permission to break NLR. And insulting other players out of character is never acceptable. Staff members can punish players as they see fit. You admitted in this post to breaking the exact rules you are banned for, while your honesty is appreciated, there is no valid evidence to be unbanned.
Firstly, you was killed for a reason that I did not know. You believe and thought you was RDM'd. You never sent an @ call regarding RDM. You then came straight back to where you died, which violates NLR. Daley is correct in the post above, you need to get permission from a staff member to break NLR, which could have also been done by using @. Even though you thought you was RDM'd doesn't mean you can break NLR.

So, when I told you about NLR and move you away from the area, you decided to call them 'cunts'. Which was not needed. I understand you can be angry at the situation, but doesn't mean just because you're angry you can call everyone 'cunts'. It's not how it works. As for your friend, that situation is completely different to this situation and has no relevance to this situation. That situation was dealt with in game. Saying 'fuck you' is not that bad compared to calling someone a 'cunt', hence you received a ban. That said, that situation was an entirely different situation, and has nothing to-do with this case, so lets leave it that way.

I see no reason for your ban to be reduced or even removed.
As I said I only had 11 hours and I didn't know the rules to a full extent, I'm sorry
Regardless of how many hours you had it doesn't mean you can go around insulting people just because you're new to the server.

Denied.