Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request ChosenKuN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Mikepro67

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? (10642)

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Pinky
Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford?: V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? FailRP,Backseat Admin

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? What happened that there is someone called orbit he was spawning and killing us all time so when i spawned i toke some ammo and shotgun , and if he spawned i won't kill him except if he started shooting at someone , I know i did a mistake but i was pissed off because of his behavior i tried to talk to him he didn't listened to me, that is my first ban i ever got on this community and  its 7 weeks. i appologise to evreyone but i was pissed.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
https://youtu.be/STPE1fcrs2w , thats him killing some of us..
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.
The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse.
You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
Well I got banned because of killing him and the reason i did that in the  video you can see that he was started shooting at us i didn't shot him ever except if he shot me first, iam a gang leader and he is shooting me should i let him kill me ? i guess no i have to give him back. so when he try to kill me i'll kill him and for the times i killed him before he shot me well he might tried or shooted some ppl i care about because we made an alley.
Dosent matter. You broke the rules.

Denied,