Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trust Me Daddis unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Your Name: Trust Me Daddi

Ban ID:3320

Banned by: [L²] Pinky

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: D/c to avoid NLR timer

Why should you be unbanned?: I was CDM'd by a person, I completely forgot about nlr and went back to get my guns from a friend, we talked briefly about what happened, I then checked skype as I had a message and when I came back I was on the floor and had to wait 300 something seconds to revive, I was a little confused and thought maybe it was a glitch, so I rejoined and I was banned by Pinky with no sit or anything. I had to check the forum to find out why I was banned.

Evidence:https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=10682
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Trus_me_daddi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Im pretty sure i saw you walking araound in that NLR zone. you wasnt just standing still.
If you lie in the courthouse it might end in a forum ban

Apex

As I said, I was talking to the other anarchist about the guy who CDM'd us and then I went to check skype (about 5 seconds) and came back in to find I was dead for 300 - something seconds, I was not AFK while being the NLR zone, my point is: It was not a deliberate nlr zone break. It was 100% accidental. I really like this server and I honestly just want to get back to playing.

Apex

I don't really know how I can prove it, I suppose I could sent a screen shot of the skype message?
Hm i might be wrong here that you moved or not.
But however you broke NLR.
Im willing to lift the ban for D/c to avoid the timer but let the blacklist stay.

Apex

I'm more than willing to do the blacklist, it was the being banned that was the issue.
Approved.