Limelight Forums

Full Version: RaPiDzZ Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: RaPiDzZ_

Ban ID: 249

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] [L²] Venom[/font]

Server: Can't Remember

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]"Prop pushing, advertising, minging because he doesn't like the server"[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I think I should be unbanned because I made a massive mistake by breaking this roleplay, prop pushing and generally messing around. I fully understood what I was doing which was the bad part. I am genuinely sorry for what I have done and am sure it won't happen again. I judged a book by it's cover for whatever reason, I was told that the server was "terrible" it was a "copy" and that they had been on it to do the same and it was "fun", I know this is stupid. I realize what I have done and will not do it again. I want to try to be accepted into this community and RP with people on here. I have spent time reading the rules and I will try to make this situation not happen again. I have had to make a new ban request because I went on holiday and the website wouldn't load on my phone sorry. I will respond to this one, and I do care about being un banned so I can play with my friends in the future.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, rapidz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Due to your previous UBR being denied, you are not eligible to post another one at this time. With that in mind, denied.