Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: jaybg9876

Ban ID: 3258

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: Player insulting 'I hope you die of cancer' and other cancer-remarks. FearRP. Lying to an SA multiple times. Prior bans.11th bans. Insulting me.

Why should you be unbanned?: because limelight server was my only and favourite server that was so entertaining and i cant believe i got perm banned i really want to get back on the server to play again because i had loads of fun meeting new people and enjoying a server that sticks to rp rules and listens to them.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, jaybg9876.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not involved, warned. - [L²] Brynn
This is your ban-record:

[Image: f3b543cde482eeea20c9752e2c5e4c13.png]

You have multiple bans for insulting/disrespecting other players but it's something that you've continued doing under multiple occasions.
The ban I issued you is more than valid, and I told you that you were going to regret insulting myself before I banned you as that wouldn't make it easier for you to appeal your ban. Your attitude towards the player you were insulting was absolutely disgusting and totally unacceptable, especially from someone with 10 previous bans. I see no reason why I would ever unban you. You've broken the same rules many times over, and you have no respect for the rules, the community or the staff who are enforcing the rules on the community. You've been acting hostile towards others for a very long time now and it's time for you to face the consequences of your actions/behavior.

Denied.