Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: Trust me daddi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Trust me daddi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80752530

Server: v33x

Time: 3pm ish

Summary: CDMing

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/57616dc436d4230ce1/trustmecdm
Thank you for your player-report, Project.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Apex

I'm afraid a few details are left out here.

Me and the person being arrest had just finished a Ten Year Jail sentence, we made friends in jail and joined the same team (Car jackers) and he was arresting my friend.
So according to roleplay (Would you want to go back to prison after just being freed from ten years?) I ran the officer over and tried to get him in the car, he could not due to handcuffs.)

Evidence we were friends in jail:
https://imgur.com/8OMtsBH

(Him defending me as I was arrested. He was then arrested for harassing the officer)

So you tell me:
Is is out of roleplay to kill an officer who was going to send your good friend back to jail after you have BOTH done a 10 year sentence. No, no it is not. And the officer can't use roleplay as a defense to arrest someone then get upset when it does not turn in his favor.
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:42 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid a few details are left out here.

Me and the person being arrest had just finished a Ten Year Jail sentence, we made friends in jail and joined the same team (Car jackers) and he was arresting my friend.
So according to roleplay (Would you want to go back to prison after just being freed from ten years?) I ran the officer over and tried to get him in the car, he could not due to handcuffs.)

As I told you on the server, you are not allowed to use your car as a weapon. You failed to understand this.

Apex

(Jun 15, 2016, 05:45 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:42 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid a few details are left out here.

As I told you on the server, you are not allowed to use your car as a weapon. You failed to understand this.
Its up to the admins now mate. Lets just hope they don't have a cop bias.
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:42 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]So you tell me:
Is is out of roleplay to kill an officer who was going to send your good friend back to jail after you have BOTH done a 10 year sentence. No, no it is not. And the officer can't use roleplay as a defense to arrest someone then get upset when it does not turn in his favor.
I did not say you could not kill me, I said you can not use your vehicle as a weapon against me.

Quote:"Its up to the admins now mate. Lets just hope they don't have a cop bias."
They just have to see the evidence.

Apex

(Jun 15, 2016, 05:57 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not say you could not kill me, I said you can not use your vehicle as a weapon against me.

Quote:"Its up to the admins now mate. Lets just hope they don't have a cop bias."

I'm not debating it with you. I did not have a gun at the time so this was the only option to save my friend from another term of prison. Like it or not, that's how the roleplay turned out.
(Jun 15, 2016, 06:00 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not debating it with you. I did not have a gun at the time so this was the only option to save my friend from another term of prison. Like it or not, that's how the roleplay turned out.
I am not debating with you either, what you did is against the rules and you fail to understand that.

Quoting the rules:

Quote:17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. 

Apex

(Jun 15, 2016, 06:03 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not debating with you either, what you did is against the rules and you fail to understand that.

Quoting the rules:

Quote:17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. 
Yeah the rules do indeed say that. But I feel that is wrong, because I can give plenty of examples in which officers have been run over / killed by people to avoid prison. Again, that's how the roleplay turned out.

Apex

(Jun 15, 2016, 06:05 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]

Quoting the rules:

Yeah the rules do indeed say that. But I feel that is wrong, because I can give plenty of examples in which officers have been run over / killed by people to avoid prison. Again, that's how the roleplay turned out.
And I'm sure the admins know the rules better than you/
(Jun 15, 2016, 06:05 PM)Trus_me_daddi Wrote: [ -> ]

Quoting the rules:

It does not matter how you feel about it, rules are rules. There is no exception.

Quoting safira here:
Quote:I explained it here and I'll explain it again. Rules are rules.

Whilst I understand your point, you still knowingly broke a rule and attempted to justify it. 
Quote:And I'm sure the admins know the rules better than you.
I do not understand how this would change the fact you broke a rule?

Apex

(Jun 15, 2016, 06:13 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And I'm sure the admins know the rules better than you.
I do not understand how this would change the fact you broke a rule
I wasn't actually aware at the time about the CDM rule. I know you can't CDM but I thought it is okay if in roleplay.
Approved