Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player report for ★ Sgt. Donut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Name of player:★ Sgt. Donut[/font]
★ Sgt. Donut
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]SteamID[/font]
STEAM_0:0:51063530

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Time in GMT: Don't really know but its like 15 min before this thread.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server: V33x[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Summary[/font]

They mugged me and someone called windy we droped the money for him after that they still aiming gun at us but i felt down injured by hunger, then he shooted me while iam ijured i don't know why.

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Evidence[/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=703961190[/font][/font]
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The reason why I executed you was I.C I did not know you died of hunger. From the eyes of a mugger, a man who lays down without any warning, behind you would be a threat and I took an action any mugger would have and killed you. (Still IC) I did not know if you were going to do anything or pull a gun. I took a chance and killed you for the benifit of my friend and myself.
Clearly ChosenKun would not pose as a threat if he was lying on the ground?
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly ChosenKun would not pose as a threat if he was lying on the ground?

INVOLVED

IC we dont know what can happen. He might pull a fast one while on the ground.
Did it not say "injured" or "unconscious" on him?
(Jun 19, 2016, 05:48 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Did it not say "injured" or "unconscious" on him?

Isnt that metagaming thought? or am I wrong.
The information that you see regarding his state is not considering metagaming.

You would clearly be able to differentiate between someone who's sleeping and someone who is injured/unconscious IC. That status-text is there to compensate for what we're not able to show with just a rag-dolled body and to help show the situation better in an RP.
WE had him under FearRP and he ran off to the side and died, so I shot him because he did not follow my orders. WE had him, a doctor, and a mechanic, all under fearRP. I killed the doctor because he ran away and the mechanic payed his 500. Chosen just ran off to the side and died, and then I killed him. Completely voiding the RP of mugging because he was going to die of hunger.
I can see the situation from both sides but ultimately you could have handled the situation a lot better Donut. Being a mugger is not an excuse to shoot everyone who doesn't pay up. The reporting player posed no real threat as he was lying on the ground unconscious.

W blacklist issued.