Limelight Forums

Full Version: Trojan 42's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 3290

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Brynn
Server: CityRP 1

Ban Reason: D/Cing to avoid arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: My mum turned the wifi off because i was refusing to get off because i have a a chemistry exam tomorrow
The staff-members have received your unban-request, FxProGaming.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:v33x [00:19:16] Trojan 42 (STEAM_0:1:76141978) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [00:19:17] Trojan 42 (STEAM_0:1:76141978) Connected (UserID: 336)

I'm not believing you. Unless your internet reboots within a second, i'm not buying it. Also if your mum turned off the internet, it'd display that you timed out. Not Disconnected by user.
I'll need to remind you FxProGaming that lying in the Courthouse can lead to a suspension.
As someone who was present at the time running the Dispatch as Desk secretary -

The warrant was put out for you and almost instantly you re-connected. There was little to no delay between you being warrant and the reccoment.
Arresting officer.

You disconnected, reconnected and disconnected again.
(Jun 15, 2016, 06:09 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Arresting officer.

You disconnected, reconnected and disconnected again.

I tried to reconnect, but i couldn't i wasn't able to get past loading menu with the music or even spawn in.
(Jun 15, 2016, 10:04 AM)James Wrote: [ -> ]As someone who was present at the time running the Dispatch as Desk secretary -

The warrant was put out for you and almost instantly you re-connected. There was little to no delay between you being warrant and the reccoment.

I tried to reconnect but couldn't get past loading menu with music idk if you can get logs to prove but i never even spawned.
(Jun 15, 2016, 01:15 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:v33x [00:19:16] Trojan 42 (STEAM_0:1:76141978) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [00:19:17] Trojan 42 (STEAM_0:1:76141978) Connected (UserID: 336)

"I'm not believing you. Unless your internet reboots within a second, i'm not buying it. Also if your mum turned off the internet, it'd display that you timed out. Not Disconnected by user."

Wtf i tried to re connect but couldnt even get past loading screen with music how tf am i supposed to stop a real life situation from happening
(Jun 15, 2016, 05:04 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]I'll need to remind you FxProGaming that lying in the Courthouse can lead to a suspension.

Ffs i'm not lying
The ban is lifted in 2 minutes, there is no point in me argueing further. 

I felt as if you automatically assumed i was lying to you which isn't fair. Innocent until proven guilty right?

Thank you for replying/noticing my appeal

See you on the server at some point..
The facts are there. You 'disconnected by user'. You didn't time out. I didn't automatically assume. You've not proven that you are not lying. I have enough evidence to show you are lying. Lying in the courthouse is a serious matter, and can/will result in a forum ban.
(Jun 16, 2016, 12:34 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]The facts are there. You 'disconnected by user'. You didn't time out. I didn't automatically assume. You've not proven that you are not lying. I have enough evidence to show you are lying. Lying in the courthouse is a serious matter, and can/will result in a forum ban.

FFS IM NOT LYING
I am failing to believe you, I will deny this unban request and you will receive a ban on the forums.